Wireless Intercom System for Home and Businesses in Nigeria by HIPHEN SOLUTIONS SERVICES LIMITED
This Plug & Play Wireless Intercom is very simple to use, clear two way communication and has an impressive 100
meters within building and 300 metres Wireless Open field Transmission.Handsets are powered by plugging into a
standard 13-amp wall socket with the communication being done using a wireless signal(not using Controller, Gateway
or PABX Box), which makes the system ideal for communicating within and between buildings.Very simple to use, each
unit have a 2 digit ID number then press one large button to call, lift the handset to answer and a clear two way
conversation.With inbuilt Battery, users can communicate even when there is power outage for upto 16 hours.
Key Features of Our Wireless Intercom System:-
• Ultra-clear sound quality
• Setup is extremely simple and can be done in minutes.
• Digital Spread Spectrum Technology for security and immunity to interference.
• Multi-channel wireless intercom system
• Fully expandable to an unlimited number of intercom stations.
• Easy to Relocate from one Spot to another
• Works with or without Electricity (Inbuilt Battery)
• Add additional intercoms to your network as needs change.
• 2-way digital wireless voice communication
• Transmission range is 1000 feet between units
• Connections are Digital and fully secure
* Plug and Play User Self Install; No technical Knowledge required
A wireless intercom system has the advantage of simple installation, while traditional intercom systems require wires to connect each intercom placed throughout the building or home. The cost of installing wires to run throughout the walls and ceilings of a building far surpasses the cost of purchasing the intercom system itself, and a wireless intercom requires lesser time for installation.
WE CAN SUPPLY AND INSTALL IN ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA
OFFICES IN LAGOS, ABUJA, PORT HARCOURT AND BENIN CITY