Archive: Administrative and Clients Service Head Wanted
Port-Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria
October 29th, 2021
1. Report directly to managing partner.
2. Prepare periodic reports to principals on state and finance of their properties.
3. Periodic visits and inspection of management properties.
4. Address complains and conflicts from tenants.
5. Periodic meetings with principals and tenants.
6. Rent reminders and collection from tenants.
7. Administrative duties
8. Tenants profiling and handover
9. Business growth and development ideas.
Salary, allowances and benefits
1- opening salary : n50,000-n70,000
2. Annual housing : n300,000
3. Operation vehicle
4. Monthly phone calls and data allowance
5. Internal and external trainings
1. Must be computer literate
2. Driving skill
3. Fluent in English
4. Work experience in similar role or related work environment [Real estate].
Requirements and Skills
Age: 38 - 45 years
qualification: hnd, b.Sc and others
discipline: accounting, business administration, estate management, marketing and others.
Work experience: 3 years minimum
Minimum Qualification Requirements
Archive: A Real Estate firm is in need of an Administrative and clients service head.<br />Kindly swing by our office for an on the spot interview mondays - fridays with your cv at no1 ogbubo street, off okporo road (opp shandees fastfood), rumudara, port harcourt. Time: 8am-12pm.