Get the official PODNUTZ Laptop repairs training videos in HD and learn how to fix any laptop problem (both hardware & software) whether for the purpose of carrying out your own personal repairs or starting a computer repair business, you'll acquire the required knowledge and skills even if it's your first time.
The videos are in HD mp4 format and can be viewed on smartphones, tablets, PC, smart TVs etc.
At the end of the training, you'll be able to:
* Disassemble and Re-assemble any laptop you are presented with: This is one major aspect that scare people away from laptop computer repairs.
* Troubleshoot and fix any laptop computer issue both hardware and software.
* Learn the right way to find and purchase replacement parts for laptop computers.
* Replace component parts of laptops such as lcd display, keyboard, drives etc. And more...
Bonus : included as bonus is Comptia A+ training video course which will teach you everything there is to know about computer hardware and software.
Below is a list of some topics covered in the laptop repairs video training:
– Tools needed
– CD/DVD Drives
– How to Take a Laptop Apart
– Power Problems – Gateway Laptop
– Toshiba Laptop Power Jack Fix
– Motherboard Replacement – HP DV6000
– Key Not Working- Sony Vaio
– Replace Keyboard – Gateway Laptop
– Vaio Ribbon Repair
– Power Jack – Dell B130
– Power Jack Repair – Gateway Laptop
– Testing a Hard Drive With KNOPPIX
– Replace Cracked Screen – Aspire 3680
– Won’t Boot Up – HP DV6000
– Replace LCD Cover – Acer Aspire 3610
– Replacing a Keyboard – Dell Inspiron 1521
– Screen Back Cover – Dell Inspiron 1521
– Screen Replacement – Toughbook CF-W5
– Power Jack Fix – Acer Aspire 3680
– Touchpad Buttons Not Working
– Vaio Laptop Power Jack Repair
– Water Damaged Laptop – Toshiba
– HP DV8000 – Spilled Iced Tea – Keys Not Working
– Spilled Beer on a Dell Inspiron 1525
– Checking a DC Jack on an HP DV5
– How to replace a motherboard
– How to replace an LCD Screen
– What to do when the laptop keeps shutting down
– How to fix DC power jacks
– The crucial difference between a bad screen and a bad inverter board
– How to replace hinges
– Where I buy all my parts
– The best way to go about taking a laptop apart
– How to solder
– The art of fixing AC adapters
– How to handle a laptop that has had liquid spilled in it
– What to do when a laptop overheats
– How to replace CD/DVD drives, RAM, processors, hard Drives and wireless cards
…And much, much more!!
Call/WhatsApp now to order. Free delivery nationwide