ECO-FRIENDLY PLANT HEALTH PROMOTER FOR GROWERS AND GARDENERS Super Gro is specially formulated to help gardeners and growers get the greatest value out of every drop of water used. It does this by reducing the water’s
surface tension, making water wetter, boosting its ability to deliver life-sustaining moisture deeper into plant root systems.
This not only brings more water to where it’s needed, but reduces water loss to evaporation and run-off. More water reaches the plants roots and stays there longer,
supporting better growth, faster time to maturity and harvest.
HELPING CROP TREATMENTS DO THEIR JOBS BETTER
In addition to making water wetter, Super Gro is a high performance adjuvant too. An adjuvant is something that helps something else do better or more thorough job.
Super Gro acts as a powerful adjuvant for most crop treatments where water is used, including fertilizers, pesticides and fungicides, causing them to penetrate deeper,
stick better, stay longer, and work more effectively.
Proven Performance Booster
• Improves performance of agricultural aids such as pesticides, insecticides and fertilizers.
• Early blight of tomatoes was decreased by 46%, 53% better result than fungicide alone.
• Whitefly and aphid infestation of tomatoes were reduced by 63% and 94% respectively and of French Beans by 66% and 79% respectively when Super Gro was used with market leading pesticides.
• Angular leaf spot of French Beans was decreased by 41% when Super Gro was used with a fungicide.
• Red spider mite infestation of roses was decreased by 43% and powdery mildew by 33% when Super Gro was used with top crop treatment.
A multi-purpose agricultural surfactant, specifically formulated to work with modern crop treatments and application equipment.
• Works with any crop treatment designed for use with water.
• Works as a wetting agent, to make water wetter.
• Works as a spreader-sticker to provide better treatment adhesion and retention on plant surfaces.
• Works as an adjuvant to maximize crop treatment performance.
• Works as an emulsifier for improved oil dispersion.
• Concentrated formula performs at 1000 to 1 dilution.
• One product works for many ourposes.
Easy to use
• Mixes easily in hard or soft water.
• Long shelf-life.
• No special handling precautions.
• Stores well in non-temperature controlled conditions.
• Use on both indoor and outdoor plants.
• Non-toxic, non-caustic, non-inflammable. And saves you money