We are the best when it comes to Stamped Concrete Paving Jobs; be it American Increte also known as Polished Paving or Shotcrete also known as Sprayed Concrete Paving and Stenciled Paving.
We offer the American Increte and Stenciled Paving for N5000 per square metre and Shotcrete goes for between N3000 to N4000 per square metre.
However, if the client provides us with materials, we can install either of them for a lower price per square metre.
We can travel to any part of Nigeria to render our services. Just call or whatsapp us using 080 — show phone
Below are Some Advantages of Stamped Concrete Paving Over Interlocking Stones Paving;
(1) Unlike Interlocking Stones, Stamped Paving can stay as long as 10years without grass grow out from grout joints which is one of the biggest disadvantage of Interlocking Stones.
(2) Stamped Paving Offers Unlimited Designs, Patterns and Colours; this implies that we can customize any design you choose to suite your taste.
(3) Stamped Concrete Paving offers Stable and Durable Paving unlike Interlocking Paving Stones that most times starts sinking when the Stones settle after installation.
(4) Offers Project Owner Quality Control over the Mixture/Blend of materials used in the Paving Project. This advantage is not possible when opting for Interlocking Stones Paving. The outcome is a strong and durable paving that can stay as long as 20years or more.
(5) Longevity and performance Like conventional concrete, stamped concrete will provide decades of service when properly installed and maintained, even when exposed to harsh weather. Adding steel reinforcement or wire mesh will augment the strength and help to control cracking.
(6) Speed of installation Unlike stone or precast pavers, stamped concrete can be poured or pumped into place without the need to lift and place individual units. It takes about one week to install a 500 square metre stamped concrete unlike two weeks to install interlocking pavers.
(7) Easy to Maintain; All paving options, including stamped concrete paving, will require removal of dirt or stains when necessary by scrubbing or pressure washing. Unlike interlocking paving, stamped concrete paving can easily be washed with scrubbing brush and pressure hose and you will have your paved surface back again as a new one.
(8) The Average Interlocking Stones Supplied currently in our market does not pass the quality test as what we have in the open market is simply sand and cement without granite which qualifies it to be stone. We prefer offering onsite molding and installation to give the project owner quality control over the project.