Features of a&e dunamis pure sine wave inverter, charger
1. High overload ability of our a&e dunamis charger is up to 300% rated power(20 sec.).
2. A&e dunamis pure sine wave inverter adopts low quiescent current, and power saver mode to reduce power consumption to 10w(3s sensing cycle)/3w(30s sensing cycle) *. It can extract max. Power from various batteries with different protections, and low voltage trip can be selected (9.5v/10v or 10v/10.5v).
3. Uses pfc(power factor correction) for charger, which has less power consumption than conventional units.
4. It has 15s delay before transfer when ac resumes, and overload protection when our a&e dunamis pure sine wave inverter equips with generator.
5. 10ms typical transfer time between battery and ac, which guarantees power continuity of a&e dunamis charger. Uses selectable input ac voltage (184-253v or 154-253v) for different kinds of loads.
6. Our a&e dunamis charger allows start up and through power with depleted batteries. Its powerfu