She placed emphasis on: Setting your priorities here
• Having a good relationship with God: Learn how to personalize the word for yourself in order to get instruction from it. to be a happy person is to have contentment, thou we all have standards we want to attain or achieve in life, but all those that seem to have it all are still miserable, because after all is said and done, our relationship with God and the Trust we have in his promises are what truly sustains us. Through the good, the bad and the ugly. His word is the foundation of our peace and fulfillment
• Loving yourself: A woman at peace with God, content with life, full of love and free of desperation attracts a good man. It starts and ends with us. Most of us just go to work, church and home. That is not living life. That’s going through the motions of an empty existence, break your normal routine. Don’t wait for anyone else. Get a life, be a pioneer. Get out there and live it up.
• Defining what love is: Love is not an emotion but a decision. Love is a commitment to stand firm and endure, support, nurture and cover the object of our affections no matter what. Even when the feelings have dies, the commitment to love remains.
• It takes a man that is committed to God to be committed to you: What we want; someone godly, handsome and charismatic, successful, intelligent, with a good sense of humor, romantic, and interesting. What you need; someone who loves hears and obeys God, honest and sensitive, responsible, consistent, hardworking, who wants to be a husband and a family man and someone who loves and cherishes you above everything about God.Want to keep a man? Keep the garden gate locked until he has committed in the sight of witnesses to tending all that the garden holds. You are bound to whomever your body belongs to and indulging in sexual intimacy is your choice, you do damage to yourself. You are not alone in the house called your body.
• Don’t Compromise your values for a man: Make up your mind not to be bound to any man until he has made the commitment to be bonded to you in marriage. UNTIL THEN WALK LIKE A WELL-KEPT WOMAN WHO UNDERSTANDS THAT HER BODY BELONGS TO A KING AND KNOWS NO ONE IS DESERVING OF HER CROWN JEWELS UNTIL THEY HAVE PAID THE PRICE