The history of smiles is of course as long as the history of man. Before we speak there was always that international universal language smile. Everybody knows what a smile means.
Everybody knows how important a smile is. And everybody knows that if we don’t have white teeth, our smile wouldn’t be so attractive and confident, that is why teeth whitening is the focus of the majority of people today and you inclusive.
Teeth whitening is a common procedure in general dentistry but most especially in the field of cosmetic dentistry. According to the FDA, whitening restores natural tooth colour, there are many methods available such as brushing bleaching strips, bleaching pen, bleaching gel, laser bleaching and natural bleaching This professional teeth whitening pen allows for a thin application of whitening gel, The active oxygen bubbles instantly begin to remove stains
How to use:
1. Twist the pen to dispense gel.
2. Smile wide and keep lips away from teeth.
3. Apply a layer of gel onto teeth.
4. Relax lips after 30 secs.
5. Don't drink or eat for 30 mins.
6. Rinse mouth with water after it's finished.
1. For cosmetic use only.
2. Don't swallow, avoid contact with eyes.
3. Store in a cool shaded place out of the reach of children.
4. Temporary tooth sensitivity may occur, but discontinue use upon sustained discomfort or irritation.
Powerful Results: Within just 1 week you will be able to whiten your teeth
Convenience: Dazzling White teeth can give you confidence so you can easily whiten on-the-go to ensure that whitening treatments are not missed. Suitable for: Extrinsic tooth discoloration ( Caused by Coffee, Tobacco, Sauce, Tea, Food )