We have a wide range of mantrap security doors that strictly control pedestrian access into highly sensitive areas, such as data centers, jewelry stores, highly classified offices, embassies and banks. A mantrap security door is a set of two interlocking doors where the first set of doors opens before the second set, causing the user to be contained in an enclosed area temporarily. The user must provide valid authorization to pass through the first set of doors into the mantrap, and may be required to provide secondary authorization credentials to pass through the second set of doors into the secure area.
These fully programmable cylindrical portals is designed with metal detection, armored glass (0ptional), and uni-directional or independent bi-directional electrical controls.
Interlocking security Portals with bulletproof and anti-burglary structure. Built by McDURCH to assure top security level: armored with innovative anti-burglary systems. All models are equipped with: weighing system, single person passage checking system, anti-hostage system (one person at a time). Wide range of shapes, dimensions and optionals (metal detector, biometric data acquisition, etc.).
SAFETY AND EMERGENCY CONTROLS:
* Inside call button and intercom in the event that assistance is needed.
* Remote control panel that opens both doors for continuous entry and exit.
* Connections can be made to the building’s fire alarm system, opening both doors immediately to allow evacuation.
* Battery back-up system allows for two hours of continuous use.
* Mechanical release lever that releases the door on the public side.
* Hand crank to open the door on the secure side.
contact McDURCH CONTRACTING NIG. LTD. today for free advisory service on these, and other security equipments