I am pleased to submit my resume for the Architect position with your company. Given my background in Architecture and experience in project management I feel I am in a great position to make a significant contribution on your team. Throughout my entire career, I have demonstrated consistent success applying aptitudes as a leader and pioneer to achieve high-reaching standards. Please consider the following highlights from my resume:
• 5+ years of experience, with developing clients brief’s to schematic drawings, presentation sketches, producing detailed drawing based on Client’s brief.
• Proficient in 2D and 3D Modelling CAD programs for design and presentations works i.e. Revit Architecture, AutoCAD and Post visual productions.
• High comfort level in advising clients (design, quality, constructability, completion, schedule, and costs)
• When conducting site visits I am able to consistently avoid unnecessary costs by spotting general compliance issues with as-built conditions with the contract drawings and specifications.
• To further acquaint you with the specifics of my background as an Architect I am enclosing my resume. I am well-versed in all of the intricacies of the professional practice, and it is my goal to work with an organization that shares my passion and approach to growth within the construction industry.
I would be pleased to speak with a member from your team to further explore how my background will make be a valuable addition to Company.
Thank you for reviewing this letter and the attached document.