• Puritan's Pride OMEGA 3 Fish Oil 1000mg X100 Softgels

Puritan's Pride OMEGA 3 Fish Oil 1000mg X100 Softgels

Posted Sep 27
Ojo, Lagos State, Nigeria
27 views
Puritan's Pride
Brand
Other
Type
Capsule
Formulation
Adult
Age Group
Bottle
Package
Fish oil is one of the most commonly consumed dietary supplements.it's rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which are very important for your health.if you don't eat a lot of oily fish, taking a fish oil supplement could help you get enough omega-3 fatty acids.
fish oil is the fat or oil that's extracted from fish tissue.it usually comes from oily fish, such as herring, tuna, anchovies, and mackerel. yet it's sometimes produced from the livers of other fish, as is the case with cod liver oil.the world health organization (who) recommends eating 1–2 portions of fish per week. this is because the omega-3 fatty acids in fish provide many health benefits, including protection against a number of diseases.however, if you don't eat 1–2 servings of fish per week, fish oil supplements can help you get enough omega-3s.around 30% of fish oil is made up of omega-3s, while the remaining 70% is made up of other fats. what’s more, fish oil usually contains some vitamin a and d.
it's important to note that t
₦ 6,500
Last seen 2 hrs ago
07031151795
Tell seller that you found ad on Jiji.ng

Similar adverts