Wish to have a smoother, lighter and younger-looking skin?
Wonder how celebrities enjoy a flawless-looking skin?
The answer is skin peeling and you can do it at the comfort of your very own home!
Why spend a fortune at Derm Clinics when you can do it at the comfort of your very own home at a fraction of the cost!
Fine Lines - smoothens and softens lines and wrinkles. This includes laughter lines, crow's feet, brow lines, and crepey skin.
Acne Scar - a proven acne scar treatment that reduces and fades reddened acne scars, dark acne scars, and blemishes.
Sun Damage - reverses & removes photo-aged and sun-damaged outer skin layers.
Age Spots - lightens and removes dark spots, and blotches from your skin.
Blackheads - opens blocked pores eliminating blackheads & whiteheads, and smoothens rough skin.
Uneven Skin Tone - lightens and brightens your skin revealing a more even colored skin tone.
Large Pores - reduces the size, look, and appearance of large pores.
Hyper-pigmentation - reduces and improves the look of darkened skin patches and blemishes.
Yellow Peeling Oil: Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Tretinoin Double, Salicylic Acid
Do not apply to areas of skin where you have other problems, such as eczema.
Do not apply on private parts or anything moist areas such as navel, eye and nose area.
Refrain from scratching if itchiness occurs.
Exposure to sunlight should be minimized during use because this may lead to a more intense action by the product.
No advantage will be obtained by using more than the recommended amounts during application, since redness, over peeling and discomfort may occur.
Please don`t use on pregnant woman, lactating mothers and children below 12 years old. Unless advised by a dermatologist.
You must set aside at least 3-7 days of feeling "UNCOMFORTABLE" especially if you're doing whole body peeling or sensitive body parts. Please note that skin would be tight, itchy and dry during treatment. If this seem unacceptable to you then stop right here! However, this is why you need hydrocortisone cream when these symptoms occur.
LADYANNSKINCARE is not familiar with the buyer’s skin type, condition, skin history, or sensitivity and does not make personal recommendations of any kind to any buyer. Seller is not liable for negative or damaging results that may be obtained by proper or improper use of this product on any person. Applying this product without proper medical consultation constitutes using it at your own risk.
Directions for use:
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR SENSITIVE SKIN FOR FIRST TIMERS: IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO HAVE A HYDROCORTISONE CREAM READY ON HAND AS FIRST AID IN CASE OF IRRITATION OR ITCHINESS. THIS IS AVAILABLE AT LEADING PHARMACIES OR YOU CAN ALSO ASK THE SELLER HOW YOU CAN PURCHASE A HYDROCORTISONE CREAM WITH THIS ITEM PERFORM A SMALL PATCH TEST UNDER YOUR ARMS AND LEA
IT OVERNIGHT TO CHECK FOR ALLERGIES. TO BE SURE, PERFORM THE TEST FOR 2 CONSECUTIVE NIGHTS.
1. Wash your face or body part that you wish to peel with mild soap and water. Make sure the target area is completely dry. Apply the Yellow Peeling Oil using a cotton ball, cotton pads, gauze or a gloved finger. Make sure you apply it evenly.
2. Apply another layer after 15 minutes by repeating step 1. You can apply 3 to 5 layers of the solution depending on your tolerance and need with at least a 15-minute interval. It is usually recommended to apply 3 layers per day on the face while 3-5 layers per day on the body.
3. Our Yellow Peeling Oil should be painless though burning and tingling sensation is also normal and not unusual. After 20 minutes of the last application you can simply moisten a cotton with ice cold water and dab it on the affected area (DO NOT RUB), this is to relieve the burning and tingling sensation in case there is any. You can also use a fan or air conditioner to relieve discomfort during and after application. Do not wash the the target area at this time.
4. Avoid washing the target area until the next day or while you are doing the Yellow Peeling Oil Application Process. It is recommended to do this process for 3 consecutive days for a deeper peel.
5. Peeling will begin in 2 to 3 days from the last application of the yellow peeling oil and will last for about 5 to 7 days. NEVER FORCE PEEL THE SKIN. Never wash your face frequently to hasten peeling and avoid using harsh or strong soaps. Think of the dead skin as a protective barrier of the fresh peeling skin. The longer it stays, the better the result. DO NOT RUB OR SCRUB your face during the peeling process as this may seriously harm or scar your skin.
6. If itching occurs, please apply the hydrocortisone cream IMMEDIATELY on the affected area.
7. Always use a high SPF sunblock when going outdoors and avoid direct sun exposure.
What to expect during the peeling process?
Tightening of the skin
Hardening of the peeling skin
Mild irritation or redness
Obvious Peeling of the skin
Frequently asked questions:
Is it okay to take a bath while applying the YPO?
Yes, but don’t take a bath too long. Use only hands with soap when you take a bath and rinse right away. Avoid using scrubs, exfoliants, or any whitening soap or alcohol based soap until all dead skin has come off and skin has healed, doing it would turn the skin really sore, do not use loofah and do not rub skin.
How long will the peeling last?
Peeling may last about 5-7 days (approximation only) (peeling may vary depending on the user's skin moisture content. Peeling may continue for as long as 1-3 weeks depending on how big the area is being treated as long as the shedding skin is dead. Weather condition may also affect the peeling process. Cold weather delays the peeling of a day or two. Just wait and be patient)