Pure Sine Wave Inverter -- Advanced Digital Technology
High reliable system
Advanced digital automatic control technology to ensure the power durable and reliable
Strong Environment Adaptability
Wide input voltage and frequency range to avoid frequent switching.Intelligent charging mode.Shutdown charging function.Three steps charging mode
Full Display Information
LED display: AC, PV, Inverter output, fault, charge, battery low.
Wide input voltage range
Fully digitized microprocessor control
UPS mode inverter mode suit for different application
LED indicates the status
Short circuit and overload protection
Intelligent battery management
Changing current is optional
Compatible with generator
PRAG provides One-Year warranty on all PRAG inverters installed by us and our AUTHORISED distributors
Faults due to voltage surge, wrong/self-installation, malicious damage, and negligence due to the customer are not covered by warranty and cost of repairs/replacement will be charged separately.
Warranty only applies when products are deployed and used according to the specifications mentioned herein:
1. Service during the warranty period
In the event of the occurrence of a defect for which Pragmatic Technologies Ltd is responsible during the agreed warranty period, Pragmatic Technologies Ltd will, at its options, either
· Repair the defect(s) at the premises of Pragmatic Technologies or on site; or
· Provide equivalent replacement (used, repaired, re-engineered and tested) or a new device.
2. Warranty Claims: Conditions
· In claiming warranty; customer must bring along the invoice of purchase, receipt or delivery notes.
· The serial number of the device must not be removed or cleaned off.
· Any action taken in connection with warranty claims must be coordinated with Pragmatic Technologies.
· In the event of replacement of a device; the remaining warranty period shall not exceed the subsisting period.
3. Scope and Validity
· The warranty shall only be applicable to the inverter clearly identified by the serial number. Other installation accessories (Control Box, DC & AC cables) shall not be covered by warranty.
Any defect caused by the following circumstances shall not be covered by warranty:
· Failure to comply with the load estimate, operating instructions, the installation guide and the maintenance instructions.
· Faulty installation of the device.
· Faulty start-up of the device.
· Damage during the transportation of the device by customer.
· Improper use or misuse of the device.
· Insufficient ventilation of the installation area/space of the device.
· Interference with the device by a third party not assigned by the Company.
· FORCE MAJEURE (violent, humid environment or stormy weather, lightning, overvoltage, fire etc.).
· In the event of visit for Fault/Service/Repairs (FSR) by Company’s Technician, a callout charge (N2, 500.00) Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira only will be paid by the customer.
· Pragmatic Technologies will not be liable for compensation claims arising from poorly calibrated power input sources into the device during change of generators or mains supplies