INTRODUCING THE RED ROYALE F1 DWARF PAW PAW.
RED ROYAL F1 is vigorous hybrid paw paw with excellent setting ability.
* A vigorous hybrid with evident dwarf plant habit.
* Strong thick stems.
* Good level of virus resistance.
* Excellent setting ability
size fruit with thick flesh.
* Attractive red colour and very sweet.
* Maturity 8 months after planting.
* Weight 1.7 - 2.3 kgs
**Resistances / Tolerances**
* Intermediate tolerance to Papaya Ring Spot Virus.
Price : #18,000 (contains 350 to 400 seeds)
DWARF PAW PAW (RED ROYAL ) NURSERY AND TRANSPLANT GUIDE.
1, Get a look warm water (water that is fairly warm by the sun ) pour the look warm water inside a coverable bottle container.
Note; Don't warm the water by stove or gas fire.You can as well use normal water where there is no sun light.
2. Pour the seeds inside the container and cover it overnight.
Note;u can use Eva or ragolis bottle water container.
3.The following day u remove the water and plant the seeds in a nursery bag one each at a depth of about 1cm inside in the soil.
4. Place the nursery under a cover , shade , or canopy.
5. Water little by little every 2days
Note: watering should not be too much, just to moisture the soil.
6, It takes about 10 to 15 days for the seeds to start germinating.
7 .After germination, leave them in that position for like 3 to 4 weeks before transplanting to the main farm.
8.Plant at a distance of 2m x 2m spacing intervals both row n column.
9.You can start applying manure after 1week of transplanting
Note , manure like poultry dung, cow sheet, fertiliser both solid n liquid can also b applied time to time say every 2weeks or 4 weeks
10.By 5th month, it will be fruiting.
For purchase,nursery guide and further enquiry do call or Whatsapp 081*********