1. As a rich source of vitamin C, lemon juice protects the body from Immune system deficiencies.
2. Drinking lemon juice with warm water every morning helps in maintaining the pH balance of the body.
3. With its powerful antibacterial properties, lemon juice helps fight infections
4. Acts as a detoxifying agent.
5. Helps with maintaining digestive health.
6. Along with vitamin C, lemons are also a rich source of potassium, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium etc.
7. Helps fight common cold
8. Lemon water is also a popular remedy for many kinds of skin problems ranging from acne, rashes and wrinkles to dark spots.
9. Lemon juice with warm water helps in quick weight loss as it promotes digestion and increases the metabolic rate.
10. Lemon juice is also very effective at cleansing the liver as it promotes the liver to flush out toxins
11. Lemon’s anti-inflammatory properties help in fighting respiratory tract infections, sore throat and inflammation of tonsils.
12. Lemon juice with warm water helps keep the body hydrated as it provides electrolytes to the body.
13. Drinking lemon juice with warm water also helps reduce joint and muscle pain.
14. Lemon juice with warm water is also good for your dental health as it helps with toothache and prevents gingivitis.
15. Lemon juice with warm water helps with digestion and hence, helps regulate natural bowel movement.
call or whatsapp me on080********* I do supply too