About The Product
1. VC002-A OBDII is a multi-function, omni-directional high-tech in-vehicle electronic products, and vehicle ECU through the computer interface and data synchronization, the vehicle electronic control system to understand the electronic control system can also vehicle ECU computer system for vehicles The internal function of the set, so that the driver can be more humane to use their own car.
2. Not only an information display system, but also a very powerful fault detection equipment to understand whether the vehicle failure, the system can be very clear fault information in the form of text displayed, you can troubleshoot information for the vehicle to eliminate hidden dangers, But also to ensure that the vehicle as soon as possible within the warranty period found fault, enabling timely and appropriate treatment to protect the interests of owners.
3. VC002-A OBDII is the latest personal computer and mobile phone-based scanning tool. It supports all OBD-II protocols and is compatible with a wide range of software. It outputs protocol to Bluetooth and computer and mobile phone interconnection.
Support BOD II Protocols
1. SAE J1850 PWM (41.6 Kbaud)
2. SAE J1850 VPW (10.4 Kbaud)
3. ISO 9141-2 (5 baud init, 10.4 Kbaud)
4. ISO14230-4 KWP (5 baud init, 10.4 Kbaud)
5. ISO14230-4 KWP (fast init, 10.4 Kbaud)
6. ISO15765-4 CAN (11bit ID, 500 Kbaud)
7. ISO15765-4 CAN (29bit ID, 500 Kbaud)
8. ISO15765-4 CAN (11bit ID, 250 Kbaud)
9. ISO15765-4 CAN (29bit ID, 250 Kbaud)
1. VC002-A OBDII software is free software, use the software after the computer and in-car computer hardware connected. You can get information which you need from the car computer.
2. Software-friendly interface, easy to use.
3. Software Support Platform: Windows XP, Windows 7/8, Android, Symbian and other systems.
4. Software features:
- The program lets you perform the following operations:
-- Read error diagnostic codes - generic and vendor-specific, and display their meaning (the database has more than 3000 generic generations Code definition)
-- Clear the error code and turn off the MIL (CHECK ENGINE indicator)
-- Displays current sensor data, including:
--- Engine RPM (RPM)
--- The calculated load value.
--- Coolant temperature.
--- Fuel System Status.
--- Short-term fuel situation.
--- Long-term fuel situation.
--- Intake manifold pressure.
--- Fuel injection ahead of time.
--- Intake air temperature.
--- Air flow velocity.
--- Throttle absolute position.
--- The oxygen detection voltage associated with the short-term fuel state.
--- Fuel System Status.
--- Fuel pressure.
-- Fuel Consumption Monitoring There are many other data ...
-- Future features of the software:
--- Data Chart Displays and logs the log.
--- Freeze frame data.
--- Continuous and discontinuous oxygen detection results.
1. Window version: ScanMaster-ELM, ScanTool.net, PCMSCAN etc;
2. Android version: Torque, DashCommand, OBD Car Doctor, etc;
3. Symbian version: OBDScope.
4. Compatible Platforms:
- Software Support Platform: Windows XP, Windows 7/8, Android, Symbian and other systems