• the supplied cubase ai4 software communicates directly with the stereo buses via usb for audio recording and editing, and features a
range of midi sequencing capabilities, an entire suite of vst effect plug-ins, and a halion one sample player with selected waves from
the famed yamaha motif synthesizers.
• innovative yamaha one-knob compressor.
• mg166cx-usb features a built-in digital spx multi-effect processor.
• high-quality neutriktm balanced xlr connectors on mono microphone/line channels and xlr-equipped stereo channels. • top-mounted input and output connectors for easy setup and re-patching.
• high-performance microphone preamplifiers with switchable phantom power.
• 3-band mid-sweep and high-pass filters.
• smooth 60-millimeter faders & illuminated channel on switches.
• aux sends with master send controls for convenient processing and monitoring.
• return level controls for the aux and stereo buses.
• bright meters for visual level monitoring.
• rack mountable
Condition: Brand New