An actress is responsible for translating a writer’s ideas into a full-blown character with a unique set of gestures, accent, body language, movement and even trademark dialogues.
This can be done on stage, radio, television, video or motion picture productions to entertain, instruct or inform an audience. Depending on the script, She must interpret comic or drama roles through hours of rehearsing, training and studying real-life people.
* She must posssess the Ability to create different believable facial expressions and accents;
* Ability to capture the audience by making them laugh, cry and become excited, shocked and scared;
* Narrate or do voice-overs for video games, animation, advertisements, audio books and other similar work.
* She may also be required to sing, dance, play instruments or other entertainment-related skills.
*Be willingly to travel (all expense paid by Company) as need arise.
Interested candidates should have;
* Degree in relevant field/discipline.
*Entry level as a NYSC certificate holder
*Previous Acting ezperience is an added advantage
MODE OF APPLICATION
• Qualified candidates should forward their CV details to: email@example.com
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to the company phone no attached
to this advert• Candidates can also optional to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to the advert message box.
• Candidates should comply with all requirements and instructions enlisted failure to do so will lead to AUTOMATIC disqualification.
• Candidates should only call the phone number attached to the advert daily during working hours of 8am-4pm (Monday-Saturday).
• Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted