Manage JPTS International presence in the state.
Requirements and Skills
• Integrity and accountability
• Attention to detail
• Excellent report writing and presentation skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent analytical and persuasive skills
• High levels of motivation, personal initiative and drive
• Ability to work under pressure and multi task effectively.
• A good team player and fast learner
Minimum Qualification Requirements
B.Sc. or HND in any discipline
Job Title: JPTS International State/ Country Representative
JPTS International is an International Professionals training Institute with Affiliation and Partnership over 40 International Universities and Colleges in Malaysia, Canada, US, Singapore, Ghana, South Africa , Australia and New Zealand.
JPTS through it's subsidiary have vested interest in Real Estate, Oil and Gas and Investment Portfolio.
The Company is in need of qualified Representative in each state of Nigeria to work as Partner in fulfillment of its current expansion quest and demand.
Qualification of Applicant:
1. Applicant must possess a minimum of First Degree in area Profession.
2. Applicant must possess adequate Entrepreneurial Spirit.
3. Applicant must possess good inter customer relationships.
Location: All State in Nigeria and West Africa Region.
Deadline of Application: 20th January 2019.
Renumeration: Contract of Partnership and Agent.