today, nigeria consumes about 250, 000mt per annum and we have about 230 lpg refilling plants and 7,000 retailing outlets. More succinctly, a captive market of over 165 million people makes investment in lpg industry viable since one of the challenges the federal government as well as lpg operators are forced to grapple with is how to market the use of cooking gas in nigeria.
● easy to maintain and manage
● very low operational cost
● location of plant can be changed/relocated at will
● gives value for money and highly profitable
● small portion of land/space needed
● plants can be located closer to lpg consumers unlike stationary lpg
hurry and let's help you build a viable & profitable lpg business in any value chain sector you decide to invest.
Please call for more information write to our email to receive our product catalogue and how to startup your business