OBI FRANK CHIMEZIE
12 CHIEF NWOKE STREET MILE 3 DIOBU PORT HARCOURT
I am presently a volunteer in FHI360, Rivers state office, where I works together with the state team and M&E supervisor to monitor, evaluate and provide technical and programmatic support across all DOTS and ART sites to ensure optimized TB/HIV services in the scale-up LGAs. I also provide technical and laboratory support to AFB and Gene Xpert sites to ensure appropriate turnaround time of sputum samples. More so, I participates in data quality assessment, monthly data entry into LAMIS and DHIS, preparation of monthly performance charts and report writing. Also, I participate in routine monitoring visits to project sites to provide technical assistance, supportive supervision and on-site mentoring to M&E and PMTCT focal persons, as well as data entry clerks to strengthen the quality of services provided to clients and facility data management process. Also, I conducted data quality assessment, prepared monthly summary reports and entered data into LAMIS, DHIS and NOMIS.
My major strengths are strict attention to details, ability to build strong relationship and networks, excellent communication and presentation skills, meeting targets within limited time and well-developed people skills in order to effectively work with diverse people and keep projects running smoothly.
Date of Birth 27th October,1989
State of Origin: Anambra
Local Government Area: Nnewi South
English – Fluently
Hausa – Conversational
B.Sc. Biological Science, 2014
University of Abuja
West African Senior Secondary Certificate 2008
Family Health International, FHI360 Nigeria
(Volunteer), Monitoring & Evaluation (Strengthening integrated Delivery of HIV/AIDS Services SIDHAS Rivers State)
(May 2017 – Till date)
With the support of the STO, TO and ATO in M&E and PCT unit, I provided technical, programmatic and laboratory support to implement high quality HIV/AIDS, PMTCT, RH/HIV, TB, and HTS at both state and LGA level. Also, ensured that M&E activities were conducted timely and appropriately in the assigned health facilities, as well as, accurate MSF completion and entry into DHIS 2.
• Provide Technical Assistance to members of staff of comprehensive sites on data entry and data validation checks. Assist in the development and maintenance of computerized data capture (LAMIS) and provide technical assistance and training to site level staff responsible for data entry.
• Work closely with Technical Officers (TOs) and ATOs in conducting reconciliation of data, triangulation of data elements that are reported in multiple thematic areas, gap and outlier analysis.
• Support routine reporting, active participation in data collection, validation and data entry on the DHIS.
• Support mentoring of Site level staff and GoN counterparts on new MER indicators and the dictates of PEPFAR 3.0.
• Support APR and SAPR activities including Conduct of Retention Audit Determination, Treatment retention and PMTCT Outcome analysis.
• Support data use through routine development of performance charts for Key Indicators at both
Site and LGA level.
• Support Semi-annual and Annual Progress Reporting through technical data quality assessment (PTQA), data mop up in the state in ART, TB and PMTCT thematic areas.
• Conduct periodic Data Duality Assurance in supported sites for the SIDHAS project. Support the integration of HIV/AIDS services into routine health services including RH, routinely monitor and report performance indicators and engage in quality improvement measures.
• Work closely with Technical Officers (TOs) and ATOs in conducting reconciliation of data, triangulation of data elements that are repor