Fertility Supplements For Families Trying To Conceive
FertilityBlend for Men is a scientifically validated herbal/nutritional blend to improve fertility health by improving sperm quality and motility (spontaneous motion to reach a woman's egg).
About 10 percent of couples (6.1 million) in the United States ages 15-44 have difficulty getting pregnant or staying pregnant (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Feb 2018).
In about one 1/3 of these cases, it is the man that has low fertility; in 1/3, the female has fertility issues. The remaining third is due to combined male and female infertility issues, or unknown causes. In many of these cases, the causes of low fertility can be addressed.
Most cases of low male fertility are due to two main causes:
Abnormal sperm count
Low sperm motility.
Even though it takes only one sperm to fertilize an egg, out of 200 million sperm in an average ejaculate, only 40 reach the the eggs. Low sperm count or motility dramatically reduces the chances of the sperm reaching the egg.
In those 10% of the cases of low sperm count the cause can be identified and treated by standard medical procedures. In the other 90%, the cause of low sperm count cannot be identified. Many of these cases, however, can be treated by changes in lifestyle and nutrition.
FertilityBlend for Men is a nationally recognized fertility supplement that is clinically validated by a study done at Stanford University School of Medicine. It has helped hundreds of thousands of couples safely and naturally improve their fertility health. These include couples that have no health issues but want to ensure a healthy pregnancy, as well as couples that have experienced difficulty in conceiving.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
How it Works
The amino acid, L-carnitine, has been shown to be critical to the formation of healthy sperm.
Vitamins C and E, green tea and selenium are all potent antioxidants that help improve sperm counts and quality.
The antioxidant ferulic acid is found in Dong Quai, has also been shown to improve sperm quality.
Ingredients zinc and B vitamins (B6, B12 and folate) are critical nutrients in male reproductive systems for several benefits, including hormone metabolism, sperm formation and motility.
How To Take Fertility Blend for Men
As a dietary supplement, take 3-4 capsules per day with food for the first month, followed with continued use of at least 2 capsules per day with food. Use for at least 3 months before expecting a significant alteration in sperm quality and fertility. If conception is not achieved within this time, you may want to have your partner take FertilityBlend for women