Event coordinators are in charge of coordinating every detail of an event to ensure that it runs smoothly within specific budgets and timelines. They can work as freelancers, but some are employed in corporations and organizations. Event coordinators are expected to supervise different events such as trade shows, employee appreciation activities, and business meetings.
Job Duties And Responsibilities
*Tasks of an event coordinator may include but are not limited to, coordinating all aspects of an event, estimating a given budget for future events; choosing the most appropriate event site, organizing schedules, choosing and negotiating with suppliers, choosing the speakers and other guests, deciding on the menus, designing and distributing marketing materials, securing accommodations, and planning for the transportation of the attendees. *Event coordinators are also expected to attend the event to watch over the arrangements or execute the set-up themselves, and to solve any problems that may arise.
*An event coordinator is expected to possess first-rate communication and organizational skills.
*He must also have the ability to multitask, have sound judgment, and troubleshoot problems.
*Being able to go along with all types of people is a must for an event coordinator. Furthermore, he must be able to create in his own mind an event not only from beginning to end, but also translate these ideas into actions from start to finish.
Interested candidates should have
*Degree in relevant field or discipline.
*Entry level as a NYSC certificate holder
*Master's degree is an added advantage.
MODE OF APPLICATION
• Qualified candidates should forward their CV details to prestilageglobalinc @gmail.com
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to 08 — show phone
• Candidates can also optional to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to the advert message box.
• Candidates should comply with all requirements and instructions enlisted failure to do so will lead to AUTOMATIC disqualification.
• Candidates should only call the phone number attached to the advert daily during working hours of 8am-4pm (Monday-Saturday).
• Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted