NOTE: THIS PRODUCT IS MADE IN NIGERIA AND IT IS MADE OF MACKINTOSH WATERPROOF FABRIC
Why would people often think that mattress protectors are just for kids who wet the bed?This is not the case! Mattress protector might be the most important accessory to have for your mattress because having a mattress protector is a great way to maintain the health and cleanliness of your mattress in addition to keeping your mattress safe.
Are you aware that, every night; our bodies make about half a litre of sweat and shed nearly a gram of skin? Your mattress can easily become home to fungal spores, dust mite and bacteria – moulds and bacteria build up over the years and, although unnoticeable, you could be breathing in harmful fungal spores at night. Dead skin cells (like dandruff) accumulates in the mattress and these are considered dinner by dust mites, so creating a washable barrier between you and the mattress will stop skins collecting in the bed.
Also, the dreaded bed bug borrows into your mattress; they turn your mattress to a safe haven causing sleeplessness, itches, discomfort and inflict bodily harm. Mattress protector is the best way to stop them from entering the mattress. Thus, reducing the chance that you will have to replace it.
Are you a nursing mother and your kids urinate to soil your mattress? Then you need Mendels mattress protector.
Do you have a new mattress and you need to protect it from getting dirty, torn, unclad or soil? Then you need the Mendels mattress protector as a new cover for your mattress- No need to buy a new mattress!
1. The water- resistant mackintosh material does not allow urine, sweat or water to penetrate and soil the mattress.
2. It is good for nursing mothers
3. It protects new mattresses from getting dirty, torn or soiled
4. It is a perfect new cover for old, dirty or torn mattresses
5. It also protects your mattress against bed bug invasion
6. It is washable, thereby ensuring continuous cleanliness of your mattress
7. Ideal for use at Homes, School Hostels, Hotels and Hospitals
Instruction for Usage
Open the zipper and slot in your mattress and then close the zipper for complete coverage of your mattress