WORKSHOP ON PIPING & EQUIPMENT DESIGN (PDMS)
Geoken is holding a workshop on the application of Piping software
(PDMS) Plant engineering design.
PDMS (Plant Design Management System) as it is known in the 3D CAD industry is a customizable, multi-user and multi-discipline, engineer-controlled design software package for engineering, design and construction projects in offshore and onshore.
• To provide trainees with the basic knowledge of Pipes and Plant Design Management Systems
• To train engineers to competently design pipes, workflow stations and 3D Plants using the PDMS Software
• To provide trainees with practical knowledge of the user interface, attributes, positioning and orientation of elements
• To provide a refresher course for those already involved in the oil and gas pipes and plant design operations
• To model a 3D pictorial representation of equipment’s and pipe routing
Who Should Attend?
Mechanical/ Production engineers, Electrical, Engineers, Chemical Engineers, Materials Engineers, Construction Engineers, Oil and Gas Engineers, Civil-Structural, Fresh graduates,
NYSC Members and Jobseekers.
Certificate of Piping design will be issue to ALL Participants
Venue: Sebuff Plaza, Suite 59, Jakande Roundabout, Lekki Expressway,
Date: Saturday, 29th September, 2018.
Workshop Fee: #5,000
Contact: Geoken ,
Please for seat reservation send, Names & Number to