Linoleum is a resilient flooring material, meaning that it compresses and yet bounces back when walked on, giving it a slight cushioning effect.
it's made from all natural, renewable materials including linseed oil, cork powder (which gives linoleum its bounce and resilience), pine resins and wood
characteristics of linoleum:
* a resilient sheet flooring material.
* ecologically friendly, made of natural materials.
* composed of oxidized linseed oil, powdered cork and wood flour, pressed into sheets with a burlap (jute) backing.
* water resistant.
* heat- and sound- insulating.
* very durable and flexible. it’s can spend up to 25 years or more.
it’s sold per square meter