Ago 🚢international water (shaga) RWA DEAL.
no draft , block fund, no manager cheque required.
1. Seller issues spa to buyer to counter sign and he return signed
spa with valid barge or vessel details with captain ssb no., gsm
no., and rwa for total cargo, send bank to bank and copy seller.
2. Seller confirms item 1 above and issue nor/eta or open
communications to the barge or vessel (copying all emails on the
format sent, if vessel)
3. Buyer’s barge or vessel acknowledges the nor/eta and copy
other emails, as vessels (if barge continues communications) ready
to move to the sts point.
4. Upon successful tie-up at sts,, loaded vessel invite buyer's
supercargo and inspector on board for confirmation and sample
taken for qnq.
5. Upon successful qnq result, buyer's rwa turns to cash and he
pays 100% of cargo before transshipment into buyers vessel or
barge at 18/18 cotonu side.
Note: kpako deal available also, contact us for condition