Ad is archive
find similar ads in Houses & Apartments For Sale in Ilaje / Lekki

  • Archive: 4bdrm Duplex in Off Mobil Estate, Ilaje / Lekki for Sale

Archive: 4bdrm Duplex in Off Mobil Estate, Ilaje / Lekki for Sale

Ilaje / Lekki, Lekki, Nigeria
Off Mobil road Ajah Lekki Scheme 2, Lagos Nigeria
Property Address
Off Mobil Estate
Estate Name
Duplex
Property Type
Newly Built
Condition
4
Bedrooms
4
Bathrooms
Semi-Furnished
Furnishing
948
sqm
Property size
Balcony, Kitchen Shelf, Hot Water, En Suite, Pop Ceiling, Dining Area, Dishwasher, Tiled Floor, Kitchen Cabinets, Pre Paid Meter, Security, Microwave, Wardrobe
Facilities
Yes
Parking Space
Archive: Its a new structure built to taste. 36.56% built up space remaining 63.44% detached empty space that can be used for another choiced structure. selling altogether. the built up and remaining space has entrance gate each from the front. its located off the unique mobil estate at lekki scheme 2, ajah lekki lagos.<br />call and let&#39;s schedule inspection.
  • Archive: 4bdrm Duplex in Off Mobil Estate, Ilaje / Lekki for Sale
  • Archive: 4bdrm Duplex in Off Mobil Estate, Ilaje / Lekki for Sale
  • Archive: 4bdrm Duplex in Off Mobil Estate, Ilaje / Lekki for Sale
  • Archive: 4bdrm Duplex in Off Mobil Estate, Ilaje / Lekki for Sale
  • CLOSED

    Bizmoment Concept

    Last seen 2 hrs ago
    Lagos State, Ajah, Region Bogije Ibeju-Lekki Lagos

    Similar adverts