Gacia batteries are very rugged batteries that can stand the test of time. They are VRLA (Valve Regulated Lead Acid) batteries with high durability, maintenance-free and suitable for high charge-and discharge current. They are constructed to yield even greater capacity than comparable batteries.
• Long service life.
• Good deep charge cycle performance.
• Good resistance to corrosion and small internal resistance.
• Excellent safety performance.
• Low/minor self-discharge rate:≤2%/month（25°C）
• Voltage class：2V/6V/12V
• Capacity range: 1.2Ah-3000Ah
• Acclimation temperature range:-15~50°C