RESUME FOR SECURITY OFFICER
IMEH JOHN CHARLES
Address : Nigeria
E-mail add :
I am energetic, hardworking security officer who has a proven track record of safeguarding a clients property and assets against acts of theft, fire, flood and vandalism. Able uphold good order on sites whilst working within a companies procedural guidelines and also ensuring a high quality of service is consistently maintained with optimum efficiency. Currently looking for an appropriate opportunity with a reputable employer who rewards hard work and appreciates ability and loyalty
1. Army Children’s High School, Ikeja Military (WAEC)
2. Institute of management and technology Enugu (OND)
3. GLOBAL PROJECT MANAGEMENT COLLEGE UK( CERTIFY)
4. Advanced Certification in Logistic And Supply Chain Management USA
Living Waters Unlimited Church, 1 Apostolic faith camp ground rd, Anthony
Protocol & Logistics Officer
functions and responsibilities 2006-Date
• Am To ensure the safety and security of lives and properties of members within and outside the Church premises.
• To protect the Presiding Pastor and his family against any internal or external aggression.
• To serve as pilots and security guards for our foreign and invited Guest ministers within and outside the Church premises.
• To maintain law and order during and after worship services.
• To prevent human disturbances and needless interruptions during worship services.
• To control unwanted movement towards the altar during worship services.
• To pray always for the growth and unity of the Church and for the President/General Overseer of the Ministry and his leadership team.
• To work hand in hand with other team ministries for the purpose of achieving Church growth and kingdom expansion and to carry out any duties that may be assigned to the ministry group from time to time by the Ministry leadership
LAGOS COUNTRY CLUB DEC200*********
• Patrol the premises and adjacent areas
• Direct traffic to and from the main building
• Perform safety inspections in order to flail off any negative activity
• Check identity cards of personnel before admitting into the building
• Investigate and report any nefarious activity
• Take necessary action on spot when needed
• Updated security forms with log entries.
• Developed and enforced safety standards.
• Monitored people’s behavior for any suspicious activities.
• Identified, cross-examined and directed suspects to Supervisor.
ONXY PLAZA. 1 SOBO AROBIODUN STREET, G.R.A, IKEJA LAGOS199*********).
Duties As a Security Officer i protected the company and properties, making sure that company property are not removed out of the premise without authority. Advising security men to be vigilant at all time. When I was been employed, I find out that security section were lacking some certain things such as:
Vehicle register, property lost but found register, key register, instruction for actions in case of fire breakout, occurrence book, and searching of persons and vehicles if necessary then I recommended of which the management approved with this I was awarded as the of the year 1998.
Nigerian Army cadet force Alpha company
Military cantonment Ikeja Lagos199*********)
Duties: As a Snr. Officer, I cordent my company and advice them to maintain keeping peace in the School and society.
KEY SKILLS AND STRENGHT;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Abilities to work as a team.
• Customer service skills
• And good leadership abilities
• Ability to work independently
• Identified new positions for security cameras – Decreased potential threats by 80%
• Trained 20 new Security personnel
DATE OF BIRTH 1985
MARITAL STATUS Married