About the Job
• Implementation of the strategy in terms of technology, schedule, and target cost, engineering, procurement, subcontracting, construction and pre-commissioning / commissioning and start-up assistance.
• Control of all factors, which affect the quality, the schedule and the project cost.
• Preparation of the project objectives, policies and strategies, the coordination procedure among Company and the project operation centers.
• Issuing the monthly progress reports to Company regarding the current project status,
• Provision of the necessary office accommodation and working atmosphere to Client’s representative.
• Monitoring the project execution in the shortest possible time and at reasonable cost while maintaining the quality required by the Contract.
• Issuing of the 90 days front end project schedule.
• Clear definition of the extent and the nature of the services, which are required by the Contract.
• Establishment of the budget, project schedule, job specifications, and coordination procedures to be applied to the project.
• Coordination and supervision of all contacts with suppliers, subcontractors, inspection agencies, insurance companies, local authorities.
• Commercial, legal, financial, and administrative skills are essential
• Project director with more than 15 years of relevant working experience in oil, gas, and petrochemical industry.
• B.Sc in Engineering or equivalent.
• Main Experience in Refinery projects.
• Have been on at least one full scale EPC project from detailed engineering to close out as a Project Manager or Project Director.
• Previous experience as Project Manager in a Petrochemical or Refinery plant. Project valued up to 14 billion USD. This experience should be from the Proposal Phase or at least the Design Phase till the Construction and Commissioning Phases.
How to Apply:
All CVs,Application Letters and Resume should be forwarded to xenair @outlook.com using the Job Code as the Subject of the mail. FAILURE to comply with this leads to TOTAL DISQUALIFICATION