Operate and maintain pumps and auxiliary equipment to produce and measure oil from wells in oil field.
• Operate engines and pumps to shut off wells according to production schedules and switch flow of oil into storage tanks.
• Monitor control panels during pumping operations to ensure that materials are being pumped at the correct pressure, density, rate, and concentration.
• Perform routine maintenance on equipment.
• Repair gas and oil meters and gauges.
• Unload and assemble pipes and pumping equipment while using hand tools.
• Attach pumps and hoses to wellheads.
• Provide preventative maintenance for lease equipment.
• Measure and gauge field production and injection levels and rates.
• Operate water injection pumps and gas compressors.
• Operate lease valves and coordinate work with other operators and contractors.
• Monitor and report on lease status.
• Make field adjustments for water injection rates and pump off controllers per the direction of field supervisor and field engineer.
• Execute work that is determined, identified, and delegated to from time to time by field supervisor
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
• Some experience in a related position and environment preferred
• Experience in a water flood operated field preferred
• H.S. Diploma/GED
• Must possess a valid driver's license and a safe driving record
• Must pass drug screen and background check
Mode of Application:
Qualified Applicant should forward CV/resume to xenair @outlook.com