I am Epemu Joel Amasamana, a passionate Geoscientist seeking for a position in a reputable oil and gas company, where my resourceful experience and academic skills will add value to organizational operations, Please examine my profile and you will find i'm just the man for the job...
•PGD. in Petroleum Geoscience  from Laser Petroleum Geoscience Center
•Geology  with aggregate of 3.1 from University of Portharcout
• Effective problem solving and analytical skills
• Good team player.
• Fast learner, self motivated and target oriented
• Diligence, confidence, flexibility, reliability and integrity
• Effective time management
• Effective communication
• Worked as Reservoir Geologist/ Geomodeler in Laser Petroleum Geoscience Center from 2013 to 2014. I efficiently performed the following tasks;
- Data collection and QC.
- Interpretation of seismic sections/fault modeling
- Formation evaluation.
- Estimation of of original hydrocarbon volume/reserve.
- Petrophysical analysis.
- 3-D Geostatic reservoir modelling .
- Model well locations, trajectories and completion parameters
- Optimal Field Development Plan (FDP)
Project Details : 1
Title : Static reservoir modeling of RAHAK field
Description: Exploration of RAHAK field ( onshore Niger Delta Reservoir) in order to create a 3-D simulation and estimate the initial hydrocarbon (gas condensate) in place for dynamic simulation.
Duration : 01/09/2014 to 02/10/2014 4:56pm
Role : Geomodeling: Data collection and QC, seismic interpretation/fault modeling, stratigraphic modelling, petrophysical calculations, fluid contacts determination, volumetric calculations, technical report, writing/preparation of PowerPoint for presentation
Team Size : 10
PROJECT : 2
Title: DYNAMIC SIMULATION OF RAHAK FIELD 3-D MODEL
Description:The geostatic model of RAHAK field was subjected to dynamic simulation in order to determine:
(1)Field reserve estimation,
(2)Model well locations, trajectories and completion parameters.
(3)Optimal Field Development Plan (FDP)
Duration : 02/10/2014 11.45am
Role : Data import and QAQC, PVT anlysis, Presentation slides preparation
Team Size : 10
Thanks for taking time to view my profile