1. Certificate of Competence (C.O.C) Officer of the Watch (O.O.W) Engine Unlimited License – Maritime Academy of Nigeria. Oron 2014
2. Certificate of Attendance for Certificate of Competence (C.O.C) Officer of the Watch (O.O.W) Engine Unlimited – Maritime Academy of Nigeria, Oron 2014
3. Certificate in Maritime Security (I.S.P.S) 2015
4. S.T.C.W Training in Advanced Fire Fighting 2015
5. S.T.C.W Training in Medical First Aid 2015
6. S.T.C.W Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boats (Other than Fast Rescue Boat)
7. Certificate of Proficiency as Ship Security Officer (S.S.O) from Charkin Maritime & Offshore Safety Centre. 2015
8. Certification in oil Tanker Familiarization 2011
9. Certification in Basic Mandatory Course (S.T.C.W’95) 2011
i. Elementary First Aid Certificate
ii. Certificate in Personal Survival Techniques
• Self Motivated
• Team Player with Fast Ability to learn
• Excellent in communication skills and
• High level of initiative
• Effective leadership skill.
• Multi Task oriented, ability to create a work environment
• Reading Journals Ranging from Oil and Gas, Power and Transport Sectors respectively. • Attending conferences as it relates to Energy and Power. • Studying Investment Opportunities in the Global Energy Industry I am inquisitive ready to learn daily. I am a born researcher who is ready to solve problems in our society. I am also a believer in the Nigerian Dream and one who is ready to make sacrifices to make that dream a reality..
Application for the post of logistic manager
I seek to apply for the position of logistic manager in your company.During my industrial training days at Bellsahe Nig Ltd Mararaba Nasarawa State i was in charge of logistic and procurement,where I make sure there smooth running of logistics department, i compile and forward daily activities to the management.I suggested many positive ways improve in term of logistics to the company which inturn increased sales.
Immediately at service (NYSC)i joined Aden Campbell International Company Ltd(engineering unit)as a team lead in charge of Abuja,Kaduna and Kano State.I was also in charge of logistics,i was saddled with responsibility of moving of engineers from Lagos down to Kaduna and movement of material from warehouse in Lagos down to site
Considering my vast experience in logistics i have what it takes in clear term to work with your company to surpass you set goals
Lagos State, FEB 20 – Logistics & Transportation CVs
Am a native of Ogun state, obtain my ND in computer science from OAU. Am self employed, into general contract, and a Christain.
I believe peoficiency and hard working is the key to success... i can work under duerest and any working environment or with anyone.
I dont take instruction twice, am proactive and dont joke with time because thats the vechile of success. Words may not protude much about me but a trial will surely convince you
Ogun State, Ado-Odo/Ota, FEB 14 – Logistics & Transportation CVs
I'm a sociology graduate from Niger delta university, I have certification in HSE 1,2,3 and ms project management tool 2007/ pmp. I currently work as a plant manager in leksherd gas plant lokogoma.I'm highly motivated and meticulous in nature.also my interpersonal skill is most unbeatable
good command of english language
widely experienced in import and export documentation
verse in the costoms relation to cargo clearing
inteligent enough to understand difficult job
work withoutb supervision
cost cult control
demand meting of organisation with speedy application of my knowledge in the import and export industries
understanding of any document require for importation and expirtation
prepare any cargo for clearance both import and export at sea and air
pre-documentation for any goods and understanding of incoterm for import and export
specialized in non vessel operation
understading of any govt agency documentation for import and export
delivery of goods to any location on time
understanding of dangerous good and general cargo terms both air and sea
Lagos State, Alimosho, MAR 9 – Logistics & Transportation CVs
I am Babatunde Rasaq Ayinla, from kwara state i went to kwara state university and i also owns a driving school at ilorin during my degree program and i also lean fashion designer at ilorin. presently i am now a fully graduate Nysc at katsina state
Lagos State, Agege, MAR 11 – Logistics & Transportation CVs
I, Adeniji Adewale, do hereby apply in your reputable organization as a Logistics Manager... Find attached C.V under for your perusals.
I had 9 year core experience in above position to contribute in helping the organization achieve her targeted goals and core priorities even in the face of economic meltdown.
I shall be glad and willing to join your successful team in leading the company to greater heights.
Lagos State, Alimosho, MAR 2 – Logistics & Transportation CVs
I am a Smart/Hard working Person, who believes in bearing his yoke in his youth. i have great leadership and Mangerial skills. Obedient and willing to Learn. i make sure Solution is gotten no matter the Circumstance surrounding the problem. i am very open to learning in anywhere anytime. I worked with a Hotel in Benin City as a Supervisor, i also worked with A church in Awka Anambra State with her Branches in Edo and Osun State. I believe in Capacity and integrity Building
Lagos State, Ikoyi, FEB 15 – Logistics & Transportation CVs