I am an experienced and highly skilled Procurement Manager with more than 10 years of experience analyzing sourcing opportunities and driving strategic, multi million-dollar vendor negotiations to achieve business goals, I am confident that I will significantly contribute to the objectives of any organization.
My career accomplishments demonstrate expertise in needs analysis, vendor relationship management, contract negotiation, cost reduction, and team leadership to facilitate improved financial performance and organizational success. With key experience in both domestic and international procurement, my additional skills in effective communication, problem solving, and staff direction allow me to excel in driving successful procurement executions and ensuring achievement of corporate objectives.
Consider the following highlights of my qualifications:
• Leading all facets of procurement responsibilities, including RFP and bid process management, contract administration, multi million-dollar budget oversight, and project life cycle management.
• Saving more than $1.5M in 2016 by accurately analyzing company needs and introducing strategic procurement plans as Procurement Manager for Fiphs infrastructure limited.
• Saving more than $1.2M in 2013 by accurately analyzing company needs and introducing strategic procurement plans as lead Procurement Rockson Engineering limited.
• Developing and implementing new systems and processes to enhance efficiency and productivity, such as a procurement system that boosted inventory turnover while cutting carrying costs, and a forecasting system to reduce overall delivery time.
• Cultivating and establishing relationships with suppliers, facilitating negotiations and price leveraging while maintaining optimal supplier customer service.
• Demonstrating proficiency in various technical programs including ERP systems