34, Folarin Street, Off Abiloye Street Ijegun Satelite town, Lagos
Phone: +234 8037212876,
‘Emeka is a graduate of Banking and Finance from the prestigious University of Nigeria Enugu Campus, an Associate Chartered Institute of Shipping and a Member of the Chartered Institute of Banker of Nigeria. He holds a Master Degree in Transport Management from a renown State University; Ladoka Akintola University of Science and Technology, Ogbomosho, Oyo State.
With 9+ years of experience within indigenous and multinational organisations, he has developed his hard skills as importation and procurement Professional and his soft skills as an individual.
‘Emeka possesses a tenacious and positive attitude, excellent interpersonal and communication skills and an ability to flourish in fast-paced settings, stay calm under pressure while paying attention to detail.
He is passionate about continuous improvement, willing to learn, update his knowledge, open to challenges and correction and above all giving himself wholly to the achievement of organizational objectives.
To be proactive, Focus and Success Driven in an Organisation that will put to good use my experience, knowledge and skills in the achievement of organisational objectives.
• Recommends, or implements when directed, any changes that will improve overall efficiency of company’s import department using the best shipping and airfreight companies for clearance.
• Developed a competency framework for suitable selection of vendors for quality delivery
Eko Supreme Resources Nigeria Limited (Multinational) (Aug 2006 till date
ESRNL is a manufacturing firm and household name brand in Nigeria market having 80% market share of its products across the nation (Soklin detergents,NUVO, MULTI BAR soap etc)
As an importation/procurement Manager, I am responsible for:
• Expedite all Imports of raw materials, equipments and spare parts starting from registering e-form M online through banks for customs approval and follow up shipment till delivered to the factory site.
• Process letter of Credit, Bills for Collections, Non valid for Forex and other trade transactions.
• Develop and update trade Finance reports on LC related transactions, Forex allocations, bidding for treasury information’s and process of CCI.
• Fast track of Vessels on board conveying company’s shipment to Nigeria.
• Schedule forecast of shipment and request for CBN remittance thru local banks after collating complete cleared shipping documents
• Constant interaction with foreign suppliers for all import raw materials/machinery /spare parts request.
• Shipping and Clearing of Cargo and payments for FGN Duty, Shipping & Terminal Charges etc.
• Application of Agency Import Permit (SONCAP, NAFDAC etc)
• Develop and implement effective procurement planning process.
• Perform market survey and intelligence gathering to achieve competitive pricing of goods/services.
• Develop and maintain contractors/suppliers register and improvement in service delivery and performance.
• Analyze purchase requisition of departments for completeness and accuracy.
• Negotiating variations in prices, quality delivery and specifications
• Resolve purchasing problems between department and vendor and proper use of communication skills.
• Keep accurate procurement records and send routine reports to management
• Monitor feedback reports from user groups of goods and services.
• Ability to use SAP to input Purchase Order, Form M informations, checks GRN and Payments to suppliers.
Credit Business Global Services Limited (Jan 2006-Aug 2006)
Credit Business Global Services Limited is credit consultant and one-stop solution provider offering investment Services to a vast array of Clients
As a Credit Analyst, my responsibilities includes the following
• Analyze and interpret financial statements of clientele for Union Bank customers
• Consultant to Nigerian German Embassy to ascertain credibility of business companies in Nigeria.
• Performance Appraisal, Administration and information verification report on behalf of Nigerian-German Business Association Industries and Commerce.
• Collate Business information’s and credit reporting to viable clients.
• Prepare Investment proposal to clients
• Analysis and appraisal of Project proposals, Feasibility reports/Business plans for both private and public investors.
IGI Insurance Plc (June 2005 –Dec 2005)
IGI insurance Plc specializes in the provision of general and gas insurance to blue chip companies, individual and private firm in the Oil and Gas industry
As a Field Officer, my responsibilities are
• Marketing of Investment Policies –
• Attending to Clients requests/needs.
Volunteer Work Experience
Indomitable Football Club, Lagos – Account Officer
• Help to organize and arrange competitions within its environs.
• Help in the coordination of monthly books and reviews
Ladoke Akintola University of Science and Technology (2012 )
Masters Transport Management
University of Nigeria Enugu Campus (1998 – 2002)
BSc Banking & Finance
Odofin Secndary School, Mile 2 Badagry (1989 – 1994)
Senior Secondary Leaving Certificate
Barrack Primary School (1983 – 1988)
First School Leaving Certificate
SAP Purchasing Module for End User. Buiness One. (Certificate 2007)
Associate Chartered Institute of Shipping (ACIS, 2010)
Courses / Seminars Attended
Trade Credit Management and working Capital (2006)
SAP–Business One. Purchasing Module of End User training (Up grade) (2014)
Intensive Training on e-Form M Import Trade Regulation & processing (2014)
Skills and Attributes
Office and Computer Skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
• Proficient in Word processing and Internet based research.
• Proficient with computers
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Adaptability and ability to keep calm under intense pressure
• Courteous, Honest and a pleasant disposition
English and Igbo
Born 07:04:79; Male; Nigerian; Imo State, Ahiazu Mbaise; Married.
Reading, Meeting people, Footballing, Travelling
Elder Macillinus Anyanwu
C.E.O Life Camp Security
Mrs. Oby Nwabude
Director Adrop Media