I have 6 years experience as a Human Resources Generalist. In my previous work experience as HR & Admin Officer, I have successfully implemented benefits that will aid the retention strategy of the organization, facilitated the end to end recruitment of two senior management staff, been part of the team that successfully acculturated the workforce of two newly acquired organizations. I have knowledge of HR best practices across the world, development and implementation of policies. While in this employment I was promoted just barely 9 months after I was offered employment (following the completion of my service year with the organization), I also received an award of recognition as the most dependable employee – 2014.
In my current position as the People Operations Lead/Human Resource Manager of a multicultural organization, my current responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Identifying manpower gaps and filling the position by recruitment, transfer etc.
• Employee relations – give feedback from employees to the Management and
• Implement HR programs and policies
• Developed a new performance management process – Provided a new performance
• Recruitment of expatriates and their management within the country
• Creating user friendly, objective and concise forms/questionnaires for use during
recruitment, exit, benefit administration, appraisal processes
• Dealing with legal issues in collaboration with external solicitors
• Facilitating on-boarding processes for new hires
I have a proven track record in mentoring, effectively managing high performing team members, increasing employee engagement; I have also demonstrated an ability to build and maintaining positive working relationships at all levels.
Find attached my CV for comprehensive details of my work experience, education and skills. I look forward to being given the opportunity to be a member of your team.