Geepyzo is an exporter in Morocco to promote the Argan Oil. We can supply good Quality and any Quantity of Argan oil. We have a full range of cosmetic, health and beauty packaging & bottles of multiple volumes. Including anti-aging & skin care products bottles, spa products packaging, hair care & styling products containers.
COSMETIC ARGAN OIL
Argan Oil for Cosmetic use is at the forefront of a pure and naturcoperative ZINEal organic skin and hair care due to its natural complex mixture of compounds including fatty acids, polyphenoles, antioxidants, carotenoids and the high level of Vitamin E, all helping hydrate skin, protect it from the effect of harsh weather, fight signs of aging and restore hair to a beautiful healthy hair.
ARGAN OIL BENEFITS
Researchers have recently discovered that regular consumption of this oil would reduce by 50% the risk of developing hypertension. Of all the treasure which contains the nature, the oil extracted from the heart of the fruit of the argan oil is a very valuable since it has many virtues, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals. Indeed, the benefits of argan oil are well established, besides the inhabitants of southern Morocco, have always used this oil to treat chicken pox, acne, rheumatism and prevent stretch marks in pregnant women.
Better yet, according to scientific studies conducted both in Morocco and Europe, this oil is also beneficial for the heart because it protects against bad cholesterol, arteriosclerosis, myocardial infarction, studies show that its properties are due the presence of the lipid fraction which represents 99% of the total composition and is particularly rich in unsaturated fatty acids.
These acids represent 80% of which mainly oleic acid (45%) and linoleic acid (35%), two acids known for their role cholesterol-lowering and anti-airborne. They reduce the amount of plasma cholesterol in the body and prevent its deposition in the arteries and reduce the risk of heart attack. These acids are called "essential" because they are essential to our body can not synthesize. They must be made through our diet. The recommended daily intake of these acids is 5 to 6 grams. These acids are also precursors of prostaglandin hormones that regulate various cellular systems, in particular the exchange membrane.
They are involved in breaking barriers and permeability of the skin. With age their deficiency leads to skin aging and therefore detachment and loss of elasticity of the skin that promotes wrinkles and fine lines. Moreover, the remaining 1% called minor compound has remarkable biological activities because it is rich in tocopherols which the famous vitamin E. Vitamin E is known to contribute to the steady development of all parts of the organism, but also for its stimulant properties on the antioxidant defense of cells. Indeed, vitamin E could delay cellular aging through its action on the membrane decreased susceptibility to the phenomenon of preoxidation.
The smartest lab who know the composition of argan oil have been seduced by its antioxidant and anti-free radical, decisive in the prevention of wrinkles and fine lines and using more and more to manufacture creams anti-aging.
BEAUTY BENEFITS :
Argan oil’s proven and observed benefits for hair, skin, and nails are extensive, and include, to name a few:
• Dry Skin: Nourishes and moisturizes dry, scaly, flaky skin and protects against infection.
• Oily Skin: Regulates sebum production to keep the skin’s natural oils at a healthy level. With regular use, the skin will no longer look or feel oily.
• Irritated/Itchy Skin: Protects skin from allergens that may cause itchiness.
• Acne: Controls overproduction of acne-causing sebum and soothes the inflammation brought about by acne; also prevents the ugly scars acne can leave behind.
• Aging: Stimulates renewal of skin cells and boosts elasticity while smoothing wrinkles and lines. Sun Damage Rich in antioxidants that protect cells from UV light.
• Eczema and Psoriasis: Helps alleviate inflammatory symptoms associated with psoriasis. Also addresses immunity problems and allergies that trigger eczema symptoms.
• Hair: Repairs damaged hair. Moisturizes instantly, and prevents split ends while restoring shine. Increases hair growth and helps control, cure, and prevent dry and itchy scalp.
• Scalp: Keeps scalp healthy and well nourished. A few drops will protect against dandruff. Keeps the roots of the hair hydrated, protected, and well nourished.
• Nails: Keeps nails strong and healthy and restores natural shine while easily resolving brittle nail problems.
In combination to our service, if you are buying in wholesale of bulk healthy argan oil, we provide Private Labeling Facility.
contact us on geepyzo a t g m a i l c o m