United States Citizenship by Investment
U.S. Immigrant Investor Program (EB-5 visa)
The U.S. Investor Program (EB-5 program) is the fastest way for wealthy individuals to obtain a Green Card for themselves, their spouse and unmarried children under the age of 21 in less than 2 years.
The main requirement for this program is an investment of in an eligible business in the United States that will create 10 jobs.
The EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program provides non-U.S. citizens the opportunity to seek permanent U.S. residency through capital investment and job creation in the U.S. It was created by Congress to stimulate the U.S. economy. The program is overseen by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (“USCIS”).
EB-5 visa is about attracting the most successful to America and EB-5 visas/slots are available annually.
Advantages of the U.S. Investor Program
• No need for any business or management experience.
• Processing time of 16 to 20 months to obtain a U.S. Green Card for your family.
• The investment is returned over a 4.5 year period :
The first 66% is returned to you after 2 ½ years.
The remaining 33% is returned to you 24 months later.
• The investment money is kept in a secure escrow bank account until the government approves the investment project and the file of the candidate.
• If the candidate is refused by the government, the investment is returned by the escrow bank.
• Candidate only needs to prove he obtained the legally. This money can come from personal savings, a loan, a donation, an inheritance, etc.
• Candidate is eligible for American citizenship after 5 years.
• Possible to continue to conduct business elsewhere in the world as long as a residence is kept in the United States.
• No language requirement
• No sponsor needed
• No minimum education required.
The goal of the Immigrant Investor Program is to stimulate the U.S. economy. With your investment, you will become a limited partner in a business in the United States. There is no need to actively participate in the management of the business.
The investment must create or preserve at least 10 full-time jobs within 2 years. You will get back 66% of your investment after a period of 2 ½ years. The remaining 33% will be returned to you 24 months later. You will have recuperated your entire investment after a period of 4.5 years.
Your investment will be placed in businesses that have tangible assets like hotels, retirement communities, apartment buildings, convention centers, hospitals and casinos. This way, you do not have to worry about your investment.
Our firm offers a complete and personalized service and we manage the entire immigration process for our clients:
• Building the immigration file;
• Advising our client on the best investment project for his needs;
• Deal with the government authorities until the issuance of the Green Card;
We conduct a preliminary evaluation to determine your chances of obtaining permanent resident status before signing a contract with you. We do not accept files from candidates unless they have a good chance of obtaining a permanent resident visa. When we accept a file, it is because we believe it has very good chances to receive the permanent resident visa at the end of the procedure.
If you are interested in the U.S. Immigrant Investor Program you can contact us.
NOAK HILL Consults
186A, Ikorodu Road
Onipanu Bus Stop,
Beside First Bank (Aladiye Side)