Have you heard about the remedy for everything but death? I’m talking about black seed oil AKA black cumin seed oil. When taken internally, the oil, cold pressed from the seeds of the nigella sativa plant, is said to cure everything from cancer to asthma (and pretty much everything in between).
First off, you’ll see black seed and black cumin seed used interchangeably. Black seed oil is pressed from the seeds of the nigella sativa plant and is also known as black cumin, black cumin seed, and black caraway. So “black seed” is a common name, but what you’re really looking for is nigella sativa, the flowering plant that produces the medicinal seeds. Black cumin seed, for example, isn’t the culinary cumin you’re thinking of. Confusing, right? Bottom line: what you want is nigella sativa oil.
There are nearly a thousand studies showing black seed oil’s effectiveness, most notably for its ability to kill MRSA (a strain of resistant bacteria) and combat cancer tumor growth. It’s also used for its diuretic, antihypertensive, anti-diabetic, immune booster/modulator, analgesic, antimicrobial,
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Black seed oil has three potent phytochemicals: thymoquinone (TQ), thymohydroquinone (THQ) and thymol. It’s also rich in beta sitosterol, myristic acid, palmitic acid, stearic acid, palmitoleic acid, oleic acid, linoleic acid, arachidonic acid, proteins, vitamins B1, B2 and B3, calcium, folic acid, iron, copper, zinc and phosphorous. The three phytochemicals and active ingredients carry the potent anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, anti-cancer, and medicinal properties.
Its best taken in oil form daily until you notice results (which typically takes 30 days for most supplements, but your own mileage may vary). Nigella sativa oil is 100% organic, cold pressed, and is not processed with hexane or any additives.anthelmintic, analgesic and anti-inflammatory, spasmolytic, bronchodilator, gastroprotective, hepatoprotective, renal protective, and antioxidant properties
Here are few Benefits of Black Seed Oil
1. Fighting Bacterial Infections
2. Reducing Scars
3. Relieving Allergies
4. Enhancing Weight Loss
5. Inhibits Breast Cancer – Black seed oil showed a continuous ability to suppress breast cancer cell reproduction when taken for long-term treatment. Studies showed that larger doses resulted in more powerful suppression.
6. Reducing Rheumatoid Arthritis Symptoms
7. Relieving Indigestion and Heartburn
8. Improving Memory
9. Enhancing Men’s Fertility
10. Lowering Cholesterol
12. Promotes healthy heart
13. Efficient skin cancer treatment
14. Treat Coughs and Asthma
15. Cures Boils and Carbuncles
16. Helps Eliminate Insomnia
17. Prevents Muscle Cramps and Spasms
18. Relieves Nausea and Upset Stomach
19. Kills Leukemia Cells: Studies showed that black seeds had antiproliferative effects in human myeloblastic leukemia HL-60 cells. This again can be traced back to the thymoquinone it contains that makes it such a powerful remedy.
20. Cures Psoriasis
21. Black Seed Oil for Seizures (Epilepsy) Most of today’s medication and treatment for seizures come with a long list of side effects (that’s if you’re one of the few with access to treatment). Luckily for you, black seed oil is an effective anticonvulsant. This makes black seed oil an effective treatment for Epilepsy.
22. Prevents Diabetes – What made black seed oil for diabetes such a powerful natural remedy? Its ability to significantly lower blood pressure and help both insulin and noninsulin dependent diabetes patients. It’s not only for both type 1 and type 2 diabetes, but it’s helpful in improving your overall blood health.
23. Relieves Tonsil Inflammation (Acute Tonsillopharyngitis) – Black seeds have been proven to relieve users from throat pain caused by inflamed tonsils, and alleviate the need for pain killers. Studies prove it to be one of the most effective natural remedies for throat pain. They’re also a great natural remedy for sore throats.
24. Treats Toothaches – Another effective remedy for toothaches is black seed oil. To relieve the pain and soreness, all you do is rub the oil on your gums for 20 seconds. Then sit back and feel the antioxidants go to work.
For more info, contact us @
JoyFold Natural Health Care
19/20 Ashi Rd Bodija
Adjacent Olona Mosque
Ashi-Bodija Ibadan, Oyo State,Nigeria. ,