Today I will be anchoring the web seminar topic: Kidney diseases; It's Causes, Symptoms, Prevention and the Recommended Swissgarde Supplements.
Kidney disease is medically referred to as kidney failure.
Now what exactly do we understand by the term Kidney Failure?
Your kidneys are a pair of organs located toward your lower back. One kidney is on each side of your spine.
The kidneys function to filter your blood and remove toxins from your body. Your kidneys send toxins to your bladder. Your body later removes toxins during urination.
Kidney failure occurs when your kidneys lose the ability to filter waste from your blood sufficiently. Many factors can interfere with your kidney health and function, such as:
- Toxic exposure to environmental pollutants
- Certain acute and chronic diseases
- Severe dehydration
- Kidney trauma
Your body becomes overloaded with toxins if your kidneys can’t do their regular job. This can lead to kidney failure and even be life-threatening if it’s left untreated.
*CAUSES OF KIDNEY FAILURE*
People who are most at risk for kidney failure usually suffer from one or more of the following causes:
1. *LOSS OF BLOOD FLOW TO THE KIDNEYS*
A sudden loss of blood flow to your kidneys can prompt kidney failure. Some diseases and conditions that cause loss of blood flow to the kidneys include:
- a heart attack
- heart disease
- scarring of the liver or liver failure
- a severe burn
- an allergic reaction
- a severe infection, such as sepsis
- Blood pressure and anti-inflammatory medications can also limit blood flow.
2. *URINE ELIMINATION PROBLEMS*
When your body can’t eliminate urine, toxins build up and overload the kidneys. Some cancers can block the urine passageways. These include prostate (most common type in men), colon, cervical, and bladder cancers. Other conditions can interfere with urination and possibly lead to kidney failure, including:
* kidney stones
* an enlarged prostate
* Blood clots within your urinary tract
* damage to the nerves that control your bladder
3. *OTHER CAUSES*
Some diseases and conditions may lead to kidney failure, including:
- A blood clot in or around your kidneys
- An overload of toxins from heavy metals
- Drugs and alcohol
- Vasculitis, which is an inflammation of blood vessels
- Lupus, which is an autoimmune disease that can cause inflammation of many body organs
- Glomerulonephritis, which is an inflammation of the small blood vessels of the kidneys
- Hemolytic uremic syndrome, which involves the breakdown red blood cells following a bacterial infection, usually of the intestines
- Multiple myeloma, which is a cancer of the plasma cells in your bone marrow
scleroderma, which is an autoimmune disease that affects your skin
- Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura, which is a disorder that causes blood clots in small vessels
- Chemotherapy drugs, which are medications that treat cancer and some autoimmune diseases
- Dyes used in some imaging tests
- Certain antibiotics
*TYPES OF KIDNEY FAILURE*
There are five different types of kidney failure
*ACUTE PRERENAL KIDNEY FAILURE*
Insufficient blood flow to the kidneys can cause acute prerenal kidney failure. The kidneys can’t filter toxins from the blood without enough blood flow. This type of kidney failure can usually be cured once the cause of the decreased blood flow is determined.
*ACUTE INTRINSIC KIDNEY FAILURE*
Acute intrinsic kidney failure can be caused by direct trauma to the kidneys, such as physical impact or an accident. Causes also include toxin overload and ischemia, which is a lack of oxygen to the kidneys. Ischemia may be caused by:
* Severe bleeding
* Renal blood vessel obstruction
* Glomerulonephritis, which is an inflammation of the tiny filters in your kidney
*CHRONIC PRERENAL KIDNEY FAILURE*
When there isn’t enough blood flowing to the kidneys for an extended period of time, the kidneys begin to shrink and lose the ability to function.
*CHRONIC INTRINSIC KIDNEY FAILURE*
This happens when there is long-term damage to the k
idneys due to intrinsic kidney disease. Intrinsic kidney disease is caused by a direct trauma to the kidneys, such as severe bleeding or a lack of oxygen.
*CHRONIC POST-RENAL KIDNEY FAILURE*
A long-term blockage of the urinary tract prevents urination, which causes pressure and eventual kidney damage.
*SYMPTOMS OF KIDNEY FAILURE*
Many different symptoms can be signs of kidney failure. No symptoms are present sometimes, but usually someone with kidney failure will see a few signs of the disease.
Possible symptoms include:
- A reduced amount of urine
- Swelling of your legs, ankles, and feet - from retention of fluids caused by the failure of your kidneys to eliminate water waste
- Unexplained shortness of breath
- Excessive drowsiness or fatigue
- Persistent nausea
- Pain or pressure in your chest
- A coma
Now we know what Kidney failure is, the causes, the various types and the symptoms. Let us also examine how to prevent kidney failure and also the recommended Swissgarde products to protect us and our family.
*KIDNEY CLEANSING HERBS*
Healthy diet, exercise, and staying hydrated are essential for supporting your kidneys. For a little extra help, consider the following kidney cleansing herbs; Garlic, Asparagus, Green tea, Celery, Uva Ursi, Dandelion etc
Chanca piedra, or “stone breaker,” is a favorite in South America for supporting the kidneys and clinical trials have confirmed the plant’s effectiveness.
It’s common in the region and its widespread use has earned it a positive reputation in Ayurvedic medicine as a helpful herb for kidney, bladder, and liver health.
Goldenrod was used extensively among many Native American tribes for promoting urinary tract health. Research has found that the herb tones the urinary tract and is helpful for detoxifying the kidneys.
Both the root and seeds of celery have been used for centuries as a natural diuretic. What positive feature do diuretics have? They can help your body eliminate toxins by increasing urine output. Celery root has long been considered a stimulating tonic for the kidneys as it contains nutrients like potassium and sodium.
Also called “bearberry,” uva-ursi has been used by many cultures. It’s an astringent that can soothe and tone the urinary tract and research has also found evidence to support its traditional use for cleansing the kidneys.
As a soothing herb, marshmallow root may calm the tissues of the urinary tract. It’s also a gentle diuretic that encourages urination.
Often mistaken as an annoying weed with no useful purpose, dandelion is actually loaded with benefits — both the leaf and the root. Dandelion root, specifically, is a diuretic and promotes waste elimination.
A favorite herb among chefs, parsley is an aromatic, flavorful herb commonly used in herbal medicine. As a diuretic, it’s helpful for reducing the build up of toxins in the kidneys and entire urinary tract.
GOOD NEWS: Swissgarde Buchu power contains *Dandelion root*
Aloe power contains *Green Tea*
Defender capsules contains *Parsley & Garlic*
Omega plus contains *Garlic oil*
Kidney & Bladder drops contains *Uva Ursi*
*Recommended Swissgarde products:*
A combination of Buchu or Aloe power, Defender, Kidney & Bladder drops, Super cider & Omega plus.
*Share with family, friends & loved ones.*
*Sharing is Caring. If you already know, regard this as refresher."*contact dis number Or WhatsApp on how to get d supplements for your cure or for prevention. +2347034767020