The Lekeks 7KVA/48Vx2 inverter is an all-in-one device. The inverter automatically relays the mains AC power to the output load while also charging the battery bank when mains or generator power is available. When on this mains AC power, the unit charges and maintains the required battery bank full voltage. As soon as the AC power is disconnected or mains power is lost, the inverter switches to the DC battery source automatically and deliver power to the output load for between 8 to 15 hours backup of awaiting mains power restoration.
Features oof the inverter are:
* Digitized Signal Processed technology.
* Over/ Under voltage battery protection.
* Short circuit fault protection.
* User friendly LCD AC and DC display screen for battery and output voltage monitoring.
* 100% pure copper winding for the transformer.
* Fully digitised pure sine wave.
* 0.90 power factor delivery.
* 2 years post installation warranty. e.t.c.
Other items of inclusion:
* 8x 12v/ 200AH deep cycle battery with a warranty of 1 year and life span of 3 to 4 years.
* 4x 2 matrix battery rack.
* 16x 250watts solar panels.
* 1 x 60amps MPPT epeson/epever solar charge controller.
* Cabling and other installation and protection devices. e.t.c.
24hours power supply.
7kva-48vx2 Estimated load capacity:
■ 2 Fridge,
■ 2 freezer / 1HP-AC,
■ 10 Fans,
■ 40 Lighting Points × 5watts
■ 2 DSTV Decoder
■ 5 LED T.V or Plasma
■ 1 Music System
■ 2 PC / Equivalent loads.
■ 8 batteries,16 solar panels and charge controller are required