I felt compelled to send my resume for your review. With expertise in overseeing plant maintenance, Lines Production and continues improvement, complemented by my initiative ability to coach and lead highly productive teams, I am confident that I could quickly prove myself to be a vital member of your organization in this role.
My background includes more than 16 years of excellent experience in positions of increasing responsibility and scope with Catapult Manufacturing here in Eleganza industrial City, in my current position as Production Leader. In this position, I oversee the plant Production teams encompassing up to 85 employees in performing a full range of tasks to ensure optimal plant functionality, efficiency, and performance. Furthermore, I excel in leading all phases of multimillion-dollar capital projects while continually identifying and pursuing strategies to reduce manpower, operating supply and energy costs.
Please consider the following highlights of my experience:
• Holding full responsibility for the, production reliability, employees capability building, maintenance, repair, and upkeep of $200M in plant assets for Eleganza industrial City Plant Manufacturing.
• Rebuild, Assemble, Maintain & Installation operating equipment
• Demonstrating an outstanding technical knowledge and understanding of, high productivity, operating standard, processing equipment, including line packaging pneumatic machines and solenoid valves, operating equipment and Pumps,
• Supervising repairs, conducting inspections, verifying equipment, delegating tasks, and ensuring adherence to safety guidelines and regulations.
• Communicating consistently with cross-functional departments to drive successful implementation of area maintenance projects and improvements.
• Troubleshooting equipment and system issues and failures, diagnosing problems and performing hands-on repairs to swiftly return them to working condition.
• Follow all Hygiene rules & GMP regulations in the conduct of my duties and responsibilities as a Production leader.
• Coaching, motivating, coordinating, and supervising highly productive and reliable Production teams while demonstrating superior communication and time management skills