As a Cleaning Supervisor you will be responsible for:
• The supervision of all cleaning staff focussing on their performance in terms of standards of cleanliness and their behaviour whilst on duty
• Ensuring that a first class cleaning service is delivered to all areas of the building
• Reviewing work schedules
• Ordering of cleaning materials
• Monitoring of all cleaning activities
• Ensuring all staff are aware of the Health and Safety policies and procedure
Requirements and Skills
• Previous experience in a cleaning environment
• Previous experience of managing a team
• The ability to implement and adhere to standards and procedures
• Health and Safety experience
Minimum Qualification Requirements
Applicants should have a minimum of HND,
The applicants should be a residence in Lagos and must be able to resume work immediately.
Interested applicants should send their updated CV to the HR via mail:
Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
less than 1 year
We currently have an opportunity for a Cleaning Supervisor to join our team. Duties: To supervise and investigate the quality and standard of caretaking and cleaning services provided at various establishments within a geographically area and assist the Business Unit Manager in ensuring the profitability of individual contracts across the area. To liaise with heads of establishments and other senior personnel. To assist the Business Unit Manager in the supervision of the cleaning service staff, including the allocation of workloads, monitoring progress and performance, determining work priorities, paying particular attention to productivity and quality control through regular site visits. To assist the Business Unit Manager to undertake IDR’s for cleaning staff. To control and monitor the correct use of appropriate cleaning materials in the area. To control and monitor the use of DSO’s cleaning and equipment in the area, arranging the repair or renewal of equipment and make recommendations to the Business Unit Manager. To carry out stock checks on equipment and materials as required. To undertake in conjunction with the Business Manager, recruitment of caretaking and cleaning employees in accordance with relevant health and safety practices. To organise the provision of relief caretaking and cleaning staff as required in conjunction with the Business Manager. To authorise, allocate, and record in conjunction with the Business Manager staff absences of the area caretaking and cleaning staff. To attend meetings, seminars, training workshops and other work related issues as required, which may involve working outside normal working hours.