A biomedical manager supervises the daily operations of the technical service team and ensures strict compliance with product quality assurance, equipment and procedural standards, health and safety protocols, as well as engineering specifications. He or she must ensure timely project delivery, proper product handling, and consistency of operations. The manager also develops and conducts customer service training programs, plans department budget, and oversees service procedures. A biomedical manager can work in pharmaceutical, healthcare and medical research and manufacturing industries.
* He/She is responsible for taking care of department finance, supervising staff, addressing customer needs, writing consolidated reports, developing service delivery plan, ordering of tools and test equipment, implementing policies and procedures, to ensuring the proper utilization, operation and maintenance of equipment and tools.
*The biomedical manager is also in charge of vendor management, goal development and project prioritization, decision-making and solution implementation, coordinating with supervisors, manufacturers, engineers and technicians within and outside the company
* Also serving as primary liaison between medical centers or other commercial clients and technical services team.
* Possess strong management skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, proficiency in writing and interpreting technical documents
*An in-depth understanding of biomedical engineering and medical technologies.
* A biomedical manager must also be highly analytical, efficient, detail-oriented, computer literate and technically adept.
Interested candidates should have;
* Degree in relevant field/discipline.
*Master's degree holder is an added advantage
MODE OF APPLICATION
• Qualified candidates should forward their CV details to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to contact number.
• Candidates can also optional to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to the advert message box.
• Candidates should comply with all requirements and instructions enlisted failure to do so will lead to AUTOMATIC disqualification.
• Candidates should only call the phone number attached to the advert daily during working hours of 8am-4pm (Monday-Saturday).
• Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted