Helps patients by supporting personal hygiene and daily living needs; providing comfort, transportation, and vital sign monitoring.
• Provides patients' personal hygiene by giving bedpans, urinals, baths, backrubs, shampoos, and shaves; assisting with travel to the bathroom; helping with showers and baths.
• Provides for activities of daily living by assisting with serving meals, feeding patients as necessary; ambulating, turning, and positioning patients; providing fresh water and nourishment between meals.
• Provides adjunct care by administering enemas, douches, nonsterile dressings, surgical preps, ice packs, heat treatments, sitz and therapeutic baths; applying restraints.
• Maintains patient stability by checking vital signs and weight; testing urine; recording intake and output information.
• Provides patient comfort by utilizing resources and materials; transporting patients; answering patients' call lights and requests; reporting observations of the patient to nursing supervisor.
• Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
• Maintains work operations by following policies and procedures.
• Protects organization's value by keeping patient information confidential.
• Serves and protects the hospital community by adhering to professional standards, hospital policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements, and jcaho standards.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; participating in professional organizations; maintaining licensure.
• Enhances nursing department and hospital reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Medical Teamwork,
• Bedside Manner,
• Infection Control,
• Nursing Skills,
• Health Promotion and Maintenance,
• Creating a Safe, Effective Environment,
• Informing Others, Judgment,
• Pain Management,
• Acute/Critical Care
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: xenair @outlook.com