Chemical engineers are responsible for developing and producing commodities in oil companies, pharmaceuticals and other industrial businesses. Due to the growing technologies, chemical engineers today are known to revolutionize new products and methods in nanotechnology, fuel cells and biomedical engineering. Their tasks include on research, transformation of processes, improving and creating new products or chemicals and propose and buy new plants.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLE TIES
* Will works closely with process chemists and control engineers;
* Does research; creates and tests new chemicals;
* Often sets up experiments and assess its results;
" Labors on safety measures for employees working closely with chemicals;
" Gives report on production costs and progress of a working project;
" Does testing of new manufactured products in small scales;
" Improves chemical processes; designs layout for new equipment and machines; weighs up the changes, growth and development of the plant;
* Applies new techniques, system and methods; assists in selecting machines; and formulates new products.
* Must possess good leadership.
* They take initiatives in tasks and are creative,
* They are flexible and open minded.
* They can work in harmony with people from different cultures and languages. *They accept suggestions coming from the team.
* They are well disciplined and very competitive.
* Chemical engineers must be honest, trust worthy, persistent and goal oriented.
Interested candidates should have;
* Degree in relevant field/discipline.
*Entry level as a NYSC certificate holder
*Master's Degree is an added advantage
MODE OF APPLICATION
* Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV.
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to contact number.
• Candidates can also optional to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to the advert message box.
• Candidates should comply with all requirements and instructions enlisted failure to do so will lead to AUTOMATIC disqualification.
• Candidates should only call the phone number attached to the advert daily during working hours of 8am-4pm (Monday-Saturday).
• Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted