Oil and Gas Business School, is a recognized "Learning Affiliate" member with Energy Institute, London .
Register for any program, with OIL AND GAS BUSINESS SCHOOL, and receive the following great benefits:
*Free Student Membership of Energy Institute, London
This will really help them to you to develop both their studies and their future careers. Benefits as a member include:
• Energy Institue monthly e-magazines: Energy World and Petroleum Review
• Use of The EI Energy Matrix – Access to over 85,000 energy information resources using our online vault of energy related knowledge, including books, periodicals, articles, statistics and fact sheets, and our London Library. The collection includes online resources, journals, conference proceedings and reports.
• 24/7 access to the EI eLibrary containing over 2.5 million records, including full text journal articles on energy and the environment from Ebsco Environment Complete, 80 full text eBooks, available to download and borrow and a host of other journal databases.
• Visit the EI Library to access the Petroleum Abstracts database from the University of Tulsa which contains more than 1.1 million abstracts on oil and gas exploration and production.
• Access to the EI’s Data Sheets, a collection of current and historical statistics and information, covering energy prices, electricity production and petroleum fuels.
• Free networking events with those high up in the industry, helping you to learn about the industry and get known.
• Access to a team of qualified information professionals, during library opening hours, to answer quick queries or assist with more extensive research. Free quick research service (5-10 minutes) and a discounted rate for longer research queries.
• Education and careers information through EI careers website.
• Use of mycareerpath – a great system used for documenting any career progression, which students can present to employers
• Discounts – Reduced rates for EI events, including regional and training courses that would help your knowledge and professional development
• Branch events and competitions – Nigerian branch holds events and competitions for local students to attend.
• Benevolent Fund – EI provides a range of financial and other assistance to students in need.
• Energy Policy Milestones Calender - a frequently updated resource providing links to current and forthcoming policy activity.
• Opportunity to Develop and advance into the Professional Membership category, after graduation, and be able to use such titles or designations as MEI (Member, Energy Institute), Chartered Energy Engineer, Chartered Energy Manager, Chartered Petroleum Engineer, Chartered Environmentalist, Chartered Scientist etc.
A. MASTERS DEGREE PROGRAMS [ONLINE] FROM UNICAF UNIVERSITY AND THE UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH WALES
1. MBA IN OIL & GAS MGT
2. MBA IN ICT
3. MBA HEALTHCARE
4. MBA IN FINANCE
5. GENERAL MBA
UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH WALES
1. MSc in Public Health
2. MBA etc
B. MASTERS DEGREE PROGRAMS [IN PARTNERSHIP WITH BUSINESS SCHOOL NETHERLANDS]
1. MBA IN OIL & GAS MANAGEMENT
2. MBA IN ENERGY & ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT
3. MBA IN TELECOMMUNICATIONS
4. MBA IN FINANCE & BANKING
5. MBA IN RETAIL MARKETING
6. MBA IN FAST MOVING CONSUMER GOODS
7. MBA IN ENTREPRENEURSHIP
8. MBA IN HEALTHCARE
9. MBA IN GENERAL MANGEMENT
All are internationally accreditted by ACBSP and five other bodies. Study in Abuja, Lagos and Port Harcourt and graduate in the Netherlands. Taught live in Nigeria.
C. POST GRADUATE DIPLOMAS FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA [Online]
1. Oil & Gas Production & Refining Operations
2. Offshore Operations
3. Oil & Gas Management
4. Energy Policy & Geopolitics
5. Renewable Energy & Efficiency Management
6. Energy Management
7.Oil Spill Clean-up & Remediation
8.Environmental Policy, Assessment & Management
9. Health, Safety & Environment
D. OGBS TRAINING ROGRAMS
1. Mini MBA IN: OIL AND GAS MANAGEMENT
2. Mini MBA IN: ENTREPRENEURSHIP
3. Mini MBA IN: ENERGY AND ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT
4. Graduate Certificate in Oil and Gas Production Process/FPSO
5. Graduate Certificate in Environmental Management
6. Graduate Certificate in Petroleum Microbiology
7. Graduate Certificate in Oil Spill Response and Remediation
8. Graduate Certificate in Petroleum Refining
9. Graduate Certificate in Advanced HSE Management
10. Graduate Certificate in Electronics Instrumentation
11. Graduate Certificate in Reservoir Engineering
13. Directional Drilling and Solids Control
14. Effective Technical Report Writing, Communication Skills and Presentation Skills
15. Gas Testing and Breathing Apparatus
16. Well Testing
17. Mechanical Seal for Production Maintenance Personnel:
18. Advanced Petroleum Economics:
19. Formation Damage Assessment and Control
20. Bearing and Lubrication
21. Flowstation Pumps/Engines
22. Terminal Operations and Storage Tanks
23. Integrated Production Operations
24. Advanced Integrated Production Operations
25. Compressors and Turbines
26. Gas Processing and Compression Systems
27. Wellhead Installation Equipment and Operations
28. Subsurface Safety Valves/Automatic Safety Syst/Choke
29. Artificial Lift, Acid Stimulation and Fracturing
30. Environmental Impact Assessment
31. Waste Management
32. Production Separators and Electrostatic Desalters
33. Electrical Safety Devices and Terms
34. Pipes, Pipefitting and Valves
35. Water and Wastewater
SOME COMPLETED OGBS LEARNING EVENTS
1. Oil Spill, Compensation and Remediation Strategies (Oct., 1995)
2. Compensation Practice and Improvement Techniques (Nov., 1995)
3. Pipeline Sabotage Control in the Oil Industry (May 1996).
4. Environmental Awareness Regulations and Audit (June 1996).
5. Oilfield/ Injection Water Quality and Environmental Considerations (July, 1996).
6. Principles of Waste Management (Shell, Warri, in house, 1997)
7. Oil Spill Response and Remediation (Shell, Warri, in house 1997)
8. Environmental and Petroleum Legislations (Chevron Escravos, 1997)
9. Incident Investigations (Chevron, Escravos, 1997 and 1998)
10. Effective Corrosion Management (Shell, Warri, 1998)
11. Scale Prevention and Control (Shell Warri, 1998)
12. Water Testing Procedures (Shell, 1998)
13. Sulphate Reducing Bacteria Monitoring (Shell Warri, 1998)
14. Principles of Waste Management (Shell Warri, 1999)
15. Oil Spill Response and Remediation (Shell Warri, 1999)
16. Mechanical Seals for Production Maintenance (Shell Nigeria Contract, 2000-2003)
17. Oil Spill Response Levels I, II and III (Clean-up, Remediation and Compensation) (Maccafferri Nigeria Limited, PH, July 2011)
18. Oil Spill Response I and II (Nigerian Petroleum Development Company, Benin, Dec. 2011)
19. Environmental Management (Nigerian Petroleum Development Company, Benin, Dec. 2011).
20. General Oil and Gas Production (Private individuals, 2012)
21. General Oil and Gas Production (Private individuals, 2013)
22. Oil Spill Response & Remediation, 2015/2016 [several runs in Lagos & PH]
23. Petroleum Economics 2015 [several runs in Lagos & PH]
24. Oil and Gas Production Process 2015 [several runs in Lagos & PH]
25. Water & Wastewater Quality Management 2015 [several runs in Lagos & PH]
26. Petroleum & Environmental Laws 2015 [several runs in Lagos & PH]
27. Environmental Assessment, & Management 2015 [several runs in Lagos & PH]
28. Reservoir Engineering 2015
29. Petroleum Refining 2015
30. Storage Tanks & Fittings 2015
31. Customer Service & Reception Management 2015 [several runs in Lagos & PH]
32. Petroleum Microbiology & Oilfield Chemistry 2015 [several runs in Lagos & PH]
33. Advanced HSE Mgt 2015 [several runs in Lagos & PH]
In 1998, Shell Nigeria, Port Harcourt’s Corporate Training Centre recommended our Rector/CEO, to the Federal Ministry of Environment, for Award, in the areas of “Training, Education and Awareness”.
C. CONSULTING SERVICES
1. Environmental Impact Assessment
2. Remediation & Mangrove Revegetation
3. Reservoir Audit
4. Microbial Enhanced Oil Recovery
5. Reservoir Souring Treatment
6. QHSE-Management Systems/Auditing
7. Due Diligence Survey
8. Baseline & Post Impact Assessment