Are you starting your own business and need to save money?
Do you want to test the sometimes turbulent waters of the business environment first before you rent an office?
Are you already operating in Lagos or are you operating in Abuja or any other state but would like to expand into a new market in Lagos?
Do you do the majority of your business on the road or from home, but need a professional image?
Although it is a new concept in the Nigerian market, the Virtual Office could be your perfect instant office solution! The Virtual Office can make all of this possible and more.
Chesca Virtual Office have the capability of giving you a visible and professional business presence in Lagos without the need to occupy any physical office space. We are able to do this by providing:
• A prestigious mailing address - your clients and partners can easily send you mail and messages to a local business address. This eliminates the hassle and cost of shipping internationally or to a home address.
• An elegant and business oriented environment for your meetings - if you have the need to meet with your clients or partners, have trainings or interviews, our center is always available to you. Simply book a comfortable meeting or conference room in advance and you have an instant and impressive environment to present to your guests
The Virtual Office plan is an instant low cost office solution. Whether you need a professional and a prestigious business address to receive your mail, or a convenient location to meet your clients, Chesca Executive Services will provide you with an instant and professional image.
Pick up your mail and messages.
Charged on a Pay as you Use Basis:
• Use of Meeting/Conference Rooms
• Administrative Services - photocopying, scanning, printing and binding
• Use of Hot Desk Areas - Simply plug in your laptop and get on with work
Or you can use our Cyber café, Monday to Friday from 8am to 9pm.
The benefits of our serviced office far outweigh those of a traditional long-term lease.
With a traditional office space, you will have to:
• Source an office space (which will likely take more than 2 trips)
• Pay a Real Estate Agent
• Pay service charges: solicitors, agents, etc.
• Take out a one or two year lease on the property
• Set up your office space (carpeting, partitions)
• Install cabling, air conditioning and Internet access
• Buy and set up furniture for your staff
• Buy and set up office equipment
• Source and hire reliable security at your building
• Maintenance (lighting, plumbing, PHCN, Generator etc.)
• Hire reliable attendants to clean your facilities
• Hire reliable office staff
This lengthy and time consuming list only addresses start up costs. Why invest the time and money if you don't have to? By choosing to use the Serviced Offices at Chesca Global Solutions, consider it all done!
In addition, enjoy the peace of mind knowing your business is being professionally handled by Chesca Global Solutions while you are taking care of other things. Benefit from the freedom to go into a meeting, switch off your phone, or even go on holidays knowing you'll never miss an important message