Stroke effect affects ones lifestyle and can lead to being incapacitated.
The effect of stroke on a person is much more visible and affects virtually everything about a person's life and those around him or her.
The most common symptoms are:
• weakness or numbness of the face, arm, or leg on one side of the body
• loss of vision or dimming (like a curtain falling) in one or both eyes
• loss of speech, difficulty talking, or understanding what others are saying
• sudden, severe headache with no known cause
• loss of balance or unstable walking e.T.C
since different parts of the brain control different areas and functions, it is usually the area immediately surrounding the stroke that is affected.
Greenlife complete stroke recovery
complete recovery from weakness,paralysis,balance/speech coordination.
Pain,numbness,burning/tingling sensations,visual problems.Depression, anxiety urinary or bowel incontinence.Memory problems, poor attention span.
It is 100% curative.