1. put about 300ml of water into the lower compartment of the lunchbox. otherwise the lunch box does not work!
2. press the power button. the lights on the front of the lunch box will indicate if the steaming has started.
3. once the water used for steaming is completely boiled off, the lunchbox will automatically power off. the lights will indicate that the food has been cooked.
4. side holes, heat cycle: side edge of the kitchen exhaust vents to promote the full range of water vapor heating, the food heated evenly.
5. stainless steel liner: high temperature, anti-corrosion, non-stick at the bottom of the box