The device is a small adapter that plugged into the vehicle OBD-connector.
On Bluetooth, it connects to any computer, tablet or smartphone, With
associated diagnostic procedures . Doing these simple operations, you will be
* Read, erase and display code descriptions problems - both standard and
* Measure the fuel consumption.
* Display real-time operating performance of the car, such as momentum,
vehicle speed, oil pressure, coolant temperature, engine load, intake manifold
pressure, throttle position, the values of oxygen sensors, air intake
temperature, and more.
* Turn off the MIL (signal Check Engine).
* Download data to external media in a variety of formats for later printing.
* Record various parameters, display graphics in real time, and more.
With iCar you will be able to perform a complete computer diagnostics car
and even to correct minor faults without resorting to service stations